STRONG PLAYS (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (2-1)(+0.90 units)

OVERALL (5-2)(+6.70 units)

SEASON OVERALL

BEST BETS (5-2)(+8.40 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (5-7)(-5.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (8-12)(-5.20 units)

OVERALL (18-21)(-2.20 units)

I started off this season with three straight losing weeks, but each week I got closer and more comfortable. I said week four would be my week to break through and I finally did going 5-2 and picking up 6.70 units and now I am within reach of being plus for the season. Now I have more confidence and feel like I have a better handle of college football, so hopefully after this week I will be in the plus for the first time this season. Here are week fives hopefuls.

Vanderbilt +8.5 vs Mississippi (best bet)………………Already put this one in as I can see this line falling to seven and getting anything above seven is a real plus in my eyes. Ole Miss went from the number four (way over-rated) ranking and hopes of a shot at the title to a demoralized group who might have a hard time bouncing back on the road. Vandy has also been one of those teams over the years who has been a poor favorite and a very good dog. Vandy also has a history or playing the Rebs pretty tough. There are probably people out there who think Ole Miss might come out angry and roll over Vandy, but I just see all emotional factors going in favor of Vandy. I would not be shocked to see Mississippi lose a second game in a row. I really love this one. I might even take a shot at the money line later on in the week.

That is all for right now, but I will add to this as the week goes on. One locked and loaded. Back soon.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it JM....good luck

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you here...GL mark...

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4818

Hawaii +6 vs La Tech (strong play)………………..I know all about Hawaii’s struggles on the road, but I cannot pass this one up. I don’t think La Tech is going to be able to stop Hawaii’s offense. I just feel Hawaii is the better team this year and should win this game outright. I nearly made this a best bet, but you never know when Hawaii will throw in a clunker on the road. Only advantage La Tech has in this game in home field and that is not worth nearly a touchdown.

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4818

WEEK FOUR

BEST BETS (2-0)(+6.00 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (2-1)(+0.90 units)

OVERALL (5-2)(+6.70 units)

SEASON OVERALL

BEST BETS (5-2)(+8.40 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (5-7)(-5.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (8-12)(-5.20 units)

OVERALL (18-21)(-2.20 units)

I started off this season with three straight losing weeks, but each week I got closer and more comfortable. I said week four would be my week to break through and I finally did going 5-2 and picking up 6.70 units and now I am within reach of being plus for the season. Now I have more confidence and feel like I have a better handle of college football, so hopefully after this week I will be in the plus for the first time this season. Here are week fives hopefuls.

Vanderbilt +8.5 vs Mississippi (best bet)………………Already put this one in as I can see this line falling to seven and getting anything above seven is a real plus in my eyes. Ole Miss went from the number four (way over-rated) ranking and hopes of a shot at the title to a demoralized group who might have a hard time bouncing back on the road. Vandy has also been one of those teams over the years who has been a poor favorite and a very good dog. Vandy also has a history or playing the Rebs pretty tough. There are probably people out there who think Ole Miss might come out angry and roll over Vandy, but I just see all emotional factors going in favor of Vandy. I would not be shocked to see Mississippi lose a second game in a row. I really love this one. I might even take a shot at the money line later on in the week.

That is all for right now, but I will add to this as the week goes on. One locked and loaded. Back soon.

Hawaii +6 vs La Tech (strong play)………………..I know all about Hawaii’s struggles on the road, but I cannot pass this one up. I don’t think La Tech is going to be able to stop Hawaii’s offense. I just feel Hawaii is the better team this year and should win this game outright. I nearly made this a best bet, but you never know when Hawaii will throw in a clunker on the road. Only advantage La Tech has in this game in home field and that is not worth nearly a touchdown.

Michigan State -2.5 vs Michigan (best bet)………….Years ago when I was stupid I would have jumped all over Michigan who appears to be the much better team getting points, but it took years of losing to realize that Michigan State is the winner of this game. Why else would a 1-3 team be giving a 4-0 team points. You know Michigan State is a better team than their record and even though I am impressed with Michigan and I do think they are improved, they are not the great undefeated team than many people think. They will suffer their first loss on Saturday. Those guys who make these lines just don’t give money away. This is one scary bet but sometimes the scariest bets are the best bets.

Minnesota -3 vs Wisconsin (strong play)……………..This one reminds me of the Michigan State/Michigan game, just not quite as strong. Big difference is Minnesota has a decent team at 3-1 as opposed to Mich State at 1-3, but again you have an undefeated team getting points. Even though Wisky is 4-0 I really don’t think they all that great of a team. Home field makes a huge difference in this game.

Indiana +17 vs Ohio State (strong play)……………..We all know how good Ohio State is supposed to be each year, but they always have games in which they struggle or even lose. I think Indiana has a exciting team who is very much under rated while playing at home. Simply put Ohio State is not 17 points better than Indiana at home. Ohio State sometimes struggles offensively and I don’t see them lighting up the scoreboard on the road. I see them scoring 24-27 points and if I am correct about that, Indy does not have to score a ton to cover the generous 17 point line.

Penn State -7 vs Illinois (regular play)…………..This is another one of those “read the line” specials. Penn State simply put has not been impressive at all. They have played chumps their first couple of games and failed to blow them out like they should have and in today’s BCS system you need to win the games you are supposed to win big. Then last week they finally played a decent team, but they lost as a ten point at home. Now they are going on the road and giving Illinois seven points. What is up with that? This line tells me PSU finally puts a game together and gets a comfortable win. Penn State wins by at least 14 points.

New Mexico State +17 vs San Diego State (regular play)……………..No question who is the better team here. NM State usually sucks, but this year they are 2-2 which included an outright win as a ten point dog at rival New Mexico last week. They are playing with a ton of confidence right now and it is not like they are playing a powerhouse of a team in San Diego State. No doubt in my mind they can stay within 17 points. I would take NM State even at 14 points.

That is all for now. I am off work Friday, so I will do some more research and maybe come back with a few more on Friday.

Good Luck Everybody!!

punishthebookie
    punishthebookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good value plays on LSU and Auburn. Wrong teams favored in both games.
    punishthebook

twentyonekid

JM,the only one i really don't like is PENN ST....they are just not a good team this year....their offensive line is very weak and you need a good o-line to be successful week in and week out...good luck

twentyonekid

Quote Originally Posted by punishthebookie View Post
    Good value plays on LSU and Auburn. Wrong teams favored in both games.
    punishthebook

"good value on lsu"...they should have 2 losses already...you must be crazy