Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

usually people go all in because a play comes a long that they cant pass up. You are trying to force a play you dont like.

PacmanJr_00
    PacmanJr_00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Husker..be a man..gag the wife and bet it all on your team, Neb to beat Mizzou next week..

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Put that 10k on hawaii ml +170

then u will have a house guarantee

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by PacmanJr_00 View Post
    Husker..be a man..gag the wife and bet it all on your team, Neb to beat Mizzou next week..
    Actually that was her original idea. The Huskers are 4-0 against the spread. When they covered last week she came up with this idea.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

I'm a Roag Bettor, and even I wouldn't do that.

But I think you should take 5K and play a 9 team parlay!

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Pick the opposite of this guy and you'll have a winner winner chicken dinner

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Michigan State. 75% of bettors on Michigan and line goes from Michigan -2 to Michigan +2.5.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I think you better let HER pick the game.

Hybris
    Hybris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

Where do you find girls like this?

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

TULSA -13.5 at RICE
    (buy 2.5)

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Dont listen to most of these clowns. Bet that money and get that house!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

she sounds pretty dumb..

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Syracuse +7 against South Florida.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

the best pick on the board BY FAR is Idaho +3.5 vs. Colorado St.....St. has done nothing this year to warrant being favored on the road against an Idaho team that has played very very solid. Easy money in my eyes and no one is talking about this game

Husker36

I think I have made a decision. I'm really liking Cincinnati - 28.5. I'm thinking about putting $6600 on Cincinnati, $2200 on Notre Dame -12.5 and $1100 on UL Monroe -6.

I know I'm going to take a lot of grief on my ND pick. I'll let you know when I actually place the wager what I bet on.

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Put that 10k on hawaii ml +170

then u will have a house guarantee
    Yikes! Glad I didnt take that advice! I hope you stayed away from that game. It's tough to lay money on Hawaii traveling.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you go the cincy route at least buy down to 28. those half points will kill ya!

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you want a winner take idaho +3.5 you'll thank me

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coming from someone that had 20k on multiple games last year when I was hot, I don't doubt you I actually believe you and I think it is a great idea, the hard part for you isn't going to be if you lose but if you win, well atleast it was for me. Once you go that big, you lose concept of how much money it really is, now I have 500 or 1k on a game and it really seems like nothing, well anyway I've got one game for you and your going to think I'm crazy. I love the Browns this week, I would wait for everyone to keep betting the Bengals up though. There has been so much talk about how the Browns are the worst team in the league and how Magini is worst coach ever. I don't disagree 100% but they aren't as bad as they have played, also you have a Bengals team that isn't as good as people think they are. THe key matchups in this game are the Browns defensive line and Bengals o line, Bengals on the road at division rival with a much weaker offensive line then Browns D, crowd noise and individual matchups should lead Palmer to have to get rid of the ball very quickly and also get a few sacks. Also its not like Benson is a top tier running back so they should not be able to relieve any of the preasure. ON the offensive side of the ball, I actually give the Browns a slight edge, they should be able to run the ball, and I believe Edwards will get lose a couple times. I wish you the best of luck my man and if you win, make sure that money goes right to a house and not on the next game.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I think I have made a decision. I'm really liking Cincinnati - 28.5. I'm thinking about putting $6600 on Cincinnati, $2200 on Notre Dame -12.5 and $1100 on UL Monroe -6.

I know I'm going to take a lot of grief on my ND pick. I'll let you know when I actually place the wager what I bet on.
    Don't spread it out, you said you were going to go with you best one, if you spread it out you will regret it. ND is a solid pick not sure about Cinci, I hate laying that much chalk, find a good dog gettting alot of points, that way you start off winning rather then playing catchup the whole game.

cakasmaloy
    cakasmaloy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

I like your thinking with cinci or ul-monroe

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

there is no way im going all-in on -28 line, thats insane

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Dont listen to anyone here, and MAKE YOUR OWN SELECTION. YOU'd BE REALLY PISSED IF YOU TOOK SOMEONE ELSE'S "BEST BET" AND LOST.

MAKE YOUR PICK, AND PLAY IT. NUFF SAID'

TussAgee11
    TussAgee11's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you lose, tell your wife I have an extra bed.

The game nobody is talking about which I will take is Army -6.5. Tulane has no ability to stop the run to begin with, game is at West Point. Army will have the ball for at least 40 minutes in this game.

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Too much action for my blood. The most I bet was 1500 which I lost. It felt awful. I'd take that 12K and try to get into a first time buyer type of loan. Houses are cheap now and you may be able to swing something with 10% down.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    there is no way im going all-in on -28 line, thats insane
    Is the OP serious??? He's going to lay -28 for all the marbles

This forum is really going down the dumps. Are these guys sports fans or pussy whipped nubes that listen to their get rich quick scheming wives?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Coming from someone that had 20k on multiple games last year when I was hot, I don't doubt you I actually believe you and I think it is a great idea, the hard part for you isn't going to be if you lose but if you win, well atleast it was for me. Once you go that big, you lose concept of how much money it really is, now I have 500 or 1k on a game and it really seems like nothing, well anyway I've got one game for you and your going to think I'm crazy. I love the Browns this week, I would wait for everyone to keep betting the Bengals up though. There has been so much talk about how the Browns are the worst team in the league and how Magini is worst coach ever. I don't disagree 100% but they aren't as bad as they have played, also you have a Bengals team that isn't as good as people think they are. THe key matchups in this game are the Browns defensive line and Bengals o line, Bengals on the road at division rival with a much weaker offensive line then Browns D, crowd noise and individual matchups should lead Palmer to have to get rid of the ball very quickly and also get a few sacks. Also its not like Benson is a top tier running back so they should not be able to relieve any of the preasure. ON the offensive side of the ball, I actually give the Browns a slight edge, they should be able to run the ball, and I believe Edwards will get lose a couple times. I wish you the best of luck my man and if you win, make sure that money goes right to a house and not on the next game.
    You are crazy...
    Browns over Cincy??? Have you seen the Bengals? Have you been watching the Browns? The Browns have scored 1 TD in the last 8 or 9 games? 1 fukking TD. Yet, you give the Browns a slight edge on offense? OMG

Just say you like the Browns because their at home or because they have to get on track but please don't try and give a rational reason as to why the Browns will cover because their isn't any. I've been fading the hell out of the Browns and it's been easy money. Also fade their team Under because they can't score for shit. Good grief.

HarrytheHat
    HarrytheHat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where exactly in the US can you find a house for $24k? Even a single wide in Appalachia goes for more than that. Three words come to mind: "desperate attention whore." You sucked in a lot of responses though which is moderately impressive. I think you had a bet with your buddies about how many people would actually take you seriously. I'm guessing you won.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are crazy...
    Browns over Cincy??? Have you seen the Bengals? Have you been watching the Browns? The Browns have scored 1 TD in the last 8 or 9 games? 1 fukking TD. Yet, you give the Browns a slight edge on offense? OMG

Just say you like the Browns because their at home or because they have to get on track but please don't try and give a rational reason as to why the Browns will cover because their isn't any. I've been fading the hell out of the Browns and it's been easy money. Also fade their team Under because they can't score for shit. Good grief.
    Yes Browns slight edge on offense, take a look at Cinci's defensive line compared to Browns offensive line and Browns backs, Cinci will be pushed off the ball and Browns will control the game, when the bring 8 in the box look for big play on play action. This is big let down game for Bengals, do you remember last year Giants going to play the browns, everyone loves Giants they were favored by 7, I had Browns moneyline, this is another great opportunity just as that was last year. This is the NFL, no matter how bad a team is talent is all very similar. Only time will tell, I guess we will talk after the game.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

How about ??

SC -37.5 against South Carolina State
    Boise -44.5 against UC Davis

These are FCS teams!! Both will get crushed!!

chrisharvard01

You are crazy...

I agree with Mac, here. Don't do it strictly.

CLEV is an "A" bet with the JM "ultimate" nfl system, which I don't enjoy going against such things if I don't have to, but this A bet loses.

PALMER is back and he's not taking any sh_it, especially from CLEV.

chrisharvard01

Quote Originally Posted by HarrytheHat View Post
    Where exactly in the US can you find a house for $24k? Even a single wide in Appalachia goes for more than that. Three words come to mind: "desperate attention whore." You sucked in a lot of responses though which is moderately impressive. I think you had a bet with your buddies about how many people would actually take you seriously. I'm guessing you won.

This is America, where anyone with good credit and a job can buy a home for 3% down.

cakasmaloy
    cakasmaloy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Is the OP serious??? He's going to lay -28 for all the marbles

This forum is really going down the dumps. Are these guys sports fans or pussy whipped nubes that listen to their get rich quick scheming wives?
    if he was smart he would. CINCI (-27.5) over MU-OH is the best bet this week. Cinci will win by 40 at LEAST. Lay the points, enjoy the onslaught, and go buy that house!

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by HarrytheHat View Post

Hey goof..... I didnt say I was going to buy a house for $24k. We are looking to put 5% down. We have to go CONV because we already have a house with an FHA loan.

Why is it so unbelievable that someone would be $10k on a game?? People bet much more than that every day! I respect the opinions of a few people on here and if I'm going to ask for advice when betting $550 or $1100 I'm SURE to ask for advice when laying 10k!

REDL1NE
    REDL1NE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still think Toledo is a good play and its not a bad idea to play a ML

First 1234 Last