Last week 3-1-1 Ops 2-1 ytd 5-4-1 ops 3-3

Ohio St/Indi
I'm not drinking the Kool-aid just yet with this ohio st team. I'll admit that I got "ZOOKED" over the weekend, but Ohio st did not impress. Yeah they won by 30, pitched a shut out, but Ill was dreadful. Indi had a competitive loss at Mich and have played beyond my expectations for the season so far. Don't usually like to play on or against a team that has lowered my bankroll in back to back games but I'm not a believer in OSt. INDI +16

Ala/Kty
Alabama looked very impressive last saturday, Kentucky did not. I expect Ala to bully their way to another W this week, but i don't see the explosiveness that Florida has/had when they played Kty last week. Kty was and is dealing with some nicked-up guys whos should be ready to go on saturday. Ala in a close one. KTY +17

S Fla/Syra
Had S fla last week against fsu. Very nice effort in the victory, but a little misleading as scores were set up off of long plays within short drives. ie: little offensive consistancy. Syra looked as if they could care less last week against Maine. I will say one thing about them, they are playing 10x better than last year, offensively and defensively. S fla has Cinn on tap. Syra +6 1/2

NC st/Wake F
Nice win last week for Nc st. Had to temper it a bit since Wandstedt was the other coach. Wake has simply not played well this year. Seemingly the whole team is underperforming. Line opened at Pk and went to nc st -1. Thought it would have opened wake -2 1/2 or -3. I'll take the diff. NC st -1

Hou/Utep
Hard fought, emotional win for Houston last week. Actually sat through some of the Utep/Tex game. TO's, TO's and more TO's for the miners. Texas came out to lay the wood and lay the wood they did. Have a feeling that this game was forgotten by Utep once they stepped on the bus for the ride home. Utep played Houston tight last year and probably think that they can hang with them again this year. Utep +16 1/2

OP's
Wash St +32
Duke +16 1/2
Navy ??