WOW what a week
I will never have this kind of week again ever , but it was a great ride
monday night through sunday night 100%
I wish i could of let u guys in , trust me wish i would of known
south carolina , missouri , georgia tech , mississippi state< this one i actually went the opposite way on , south florida , va tech , bama ark under, n,c state < really only close one middle tenn state , iowa ,oregon ,note I actually had a pick six post earlier in the week without lines it included tennesee , I actually came off this game with the same philosophy that made me pick south carolina , and also mississippi state , that Lsu and olemiss hadnt played anyone yet with doubts that florida may not be as strong as once thought I had dallas against giants sunday night that was my last loss , followed with a win with the colts monday and a win sunday night with the colts for those who are counting hell i know i am 13-0 in my last 13 plays , now that with my local book , at far as betus.com i use it for parlays , playing one florida loss with those 11 college plays i had over 27 winning bets including one 5 teamer that payed over $800 buy itself with several $50 3 making the internet account the first time i will have ever collected from wish i knew , but if it makes you feel better i actually had my day and cousin after my morning had me put me $50 on what ever i bet for them