hillardoh
    hillardoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

michigan indiana rigged

Man did anyone see the michigan game. These guys should have lost. this was awful. There was just to many failed snapped attemps. To many I cant even count that high. How do they play like so well other games and then F up so much? I could have done better then that and im an old man. It just wasnt one quarterback either. Michigan had to be shaving points. This is not high school it is big 10 football big money spending football. Dear Michigan if your going to shave points dont fake it like this atleast throw an interception. I lost so much because of that game. I even had them -8 points. The line started out at -16 and went to -20. It seems very easy these days to shave points just get an online book make a wager then shave points. I mean you could just use another persons id and your in.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Maybe Michigan's defense is REALLY BAD and that is why the game was so close?

If Indiana doesn't repeatedly take field goals inside the ten yard line, they win by 2 scores.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

MSU, where was the money this week on the game? Was it all on Michigan? Because if not, it's senseless to argue a conspiracy theory "thrown game." I know you are arguing against it. But thought since you capped it maybe you knew where the money was.

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

Rigged? doubtful.. but a really bad call. Happens every week at least once, doesn't usually cost a team the game though.

hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rigged in Michigan's favor in my opinion

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

still not sure how that last interception wasn't ruled in favor of the offense