www.sbrodds.com

WV by 18

cakasmaloy
    cakasmaloy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

um yes. WVU -18 seems nice to me

Predman
    Predman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be a blow out. I think Buffs are a mess plus dont have enough talent to keep up with WV..

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heavy line Psycho.... I'd stay away (knowing that we win but by how much???).... Either way, dont like the betting aspect of this game at all but knows it will be a big big night in Motown!!!!
    Last edited by awhitejackson; 09-29-09 at 01:02 PM.

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!
    RayzHELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

WV Mountaineers

Parlay Bet
    Description
    Sep 30 08:00 PM EST-Football NCAA - 102 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs -3½ -110 for Game
    Oct 01 07:45 PM EST-Football NCAA - 104 West Virginia Mountaineers -13½
    [buying 3½ points] -180 for Game
    Oct 02 08:05 PM EST-Football NCAA - 107 Pittsburgh Panthers -6½ [buying ½ points] -125 for Game
    3 Team Parlay
    Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    $228.88 USD $1,001.61 USD

-------------------------
    T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L. ("There ain't no such thing as a free lunch" from The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein)
    T.A.N.S.T.A.A.B.L. ("There ain't no such thing as a BLOW-OUT LOCK" from Betting Advice Experience by Ray Z. HELL)

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Virginia -17.5 for me.

fadethepublic1
    fadethepublic1's Avatar Become A Pro!

WVU is laying waaaaaaay too many points in this spot. Should only be a TD fav. With that said... Colorado +17.5. GL & aloha from Hawaii.

obadub
    obadub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

We've had a week to prepare, it's a 'revenge game,' and we're just flat out better than they are. WVU should cover easily.

On the other hand, WVU has this nasty habit of playing down to the other team's level of competition, so you never know.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

The point here is Colorado defense. They are terrible. You have to have athletes that are fast and should be able to defend sideline to sideline. Colorado defense is the exact oposite. I see a 41-10 type game.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Is there a money line to this game, or is it strictly the spread?

fadethepublic1

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    The point here is Colorado defense. They are terrible. You have to have athletes that are fast and should be able to defend sideline to sideline. Colorado defense is the exact oposite. I see a 41-10 type game.
    Point well taken but WVU has played the same exact strength of schedule as Buffs & Colorado's numbers are offensively & defensively the same as WVU. With that said, I'll take the abundance of points that Vegas is giving me. Aloha from Hawaii.

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fadethepublic1 View Post
    WVU is laying waaaaaaay too many points in this spot. Should only be a TD fav. With that said... Colorado +17.5. GL & aloha from Hawaii.
    SHOULD POINT A TOUCH DOWN FAV HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED COLORADO PLAY.. The only thing that scares me is WVU's coach is to nice of a guy i could see us up 21 and end up playing the second string the whole 4th and colorado getting an easy score. WhiteJackson where do you tailgate.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i'm taking colorado +17

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Colorado +17!!!

fadethepublic1

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoQ View Post
    HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED COLORADO PLAY..
    As a matter of fact, I watched Colorado play twice this season. Once against CSU & another when I bet on them at Wyoming! So what's your point now? I am not expecting them to win SU nor lose by a TD, but I do have them covering. Tell me this... why is it that last year WVU was only giving 3 pts (w/Pat White mind you) and now this year they are laying 17? WTF? Somethings not right here. Aloha from Hawaii.

polson22
    polson22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fadethepublic1 View Post
    As a matter of fact, I watched Colorado play twice this season. Once against CSU & another when I bet on them at Wyoming! So what's your point now? I am not expecting them to win SU nor lose by a TD, but I do have them covering. Tell me this... why is it that last year WVU was only giving 3 pts (w/Pat White mind you) and now this year they are laying 17? WTF? Somethings not right here. Aloha from Hawaii.
    i love pat white, but i think it's arguable that WV offense has been much better with jarrett brown at the controls.......... i think colorado is terrible. noel devine is fantastic against poor defenses. brown has WV scoring alot (check the scoring average). first glance i would agree it seems like alot of points, but i think WV is the play.

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

polson r u from wv??

polson22
    polson22's Avatar Become A Pro!

no, not from WV. just follow NCAAF closely...... brown seems like he's done an awesome job and i had very low hopes for the transition. don't get me wrong, pat white is probably the #1 reason that WV became an elite program.......... can you answer one question: why are noel devine's rushing performance so highly variable? is it, as i said, that if Oline opens a few holes, devine has a massive game? if not, he can't create on his own?? i.e. devine is amazing once he gets past the line?