pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

SoonerBS,

glad we agree on UCLA...
    MSUSpartan32,

congrats on a winning week last week...I'll have seven plays this week...

pags11

Richkas,

The last I heard your picks were so shitty that you were renting a cardboard box downtown and giving blood once a day just to stay afloat...glad to see that middle school education gets you as far as you've gotten...go ahead and fade my picks you little pussy, we will see who is laughing at the end of the year...I ever tell you that your picks remind me of a monkey ****ing a football?

Biff Webster
    Biff Webster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Amen Pags, good luck this week. I am loving the Miami pick.

pags11

Play Number Six:

Michigan St. PK (+100) for 2.5 units

pags11

biff,

good to hear man...GL...

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAGS,looks like a good looking card so far buddy.....i believe we have found our stride after last week,...we should have eeked out another win or two but thats how the pigskin rolls.....good luck as always......im with you

pags11

twentyonekid,

you're a good man...

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    Richkas,

The last I heard your picks were so shitty that you were renting a cardboard box downtown and giving blood once a day just to stay afloat...glad to see that middle school education gets you as far as you've gotten...go ahead and fade my picks you little pussy, we will see who is laughing at the end of the year...I ever tell you that your picks remind me of a monkey ****ing a football?
    I love it Pags!!!!!

Superman455
    Drinkin ANOTHER Beer...
    Superman455's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Job last week PAGS, Miami was a big let down, thought they would play better. Look forward to your write-ups on the game this weekend

pags11

dvb02,

Superman455,

thank you...yes Miami was not a good play, I do think they will play better this week though...GL...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Let it be known...Miami was your dark horse pick to have a nice season this year (along with Oregon who looks like they are improving with each passing week). Still not sure about that game. I'll wait for the write-up on that one.

Ulver86
    some pick here
    Ulver86's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you so far pags, keep up the good work
    Points Awarded:

Emily_Haines gave Ulver86 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pags11

Cougar Bait,

thanks for recognizing that...Miami played very poorly last week but I expect a much better effort this week...

ulver,

appreciate it...

Crispybear
    Crispybear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Pags,

I'm with you on Miami and CAL, two good teams that looked horrible last week and now are getting points at home.

In regards to UCLA, their starting QB Kevin Prince is still out after breaking his jaw at TENN. His backup, Kevin Craft was HORRIBLE last year. I'm not sure if he can get it done on the road against an improving Stanford team. I'm going to wait until your writeup.

Thanks for all the hard work. I had my 1st winning week for this year in CFB last week with your CINN & TCU.

pags11

crisbybear,

Craft was horrible last year yes...I watched him vs. KSU and he appeared to be dramatically improved...lot of other factors as to why I like UCLA and the six points that I'll be sure to share...congrats on the winning week, felt good didn't it?

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

why is penn state not a play? they surely aren't as bad as they seemed against iowa, and IL is weak this year, easy 2 TD win

pags11

spongerat,

I don't want any part of that game...two teams that aren't playing up to their potential...line seems low but it appears to be a dicey game either way...

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Pags, PLENTY of thoughts on the State game. Really sounds like Forcier is going to go, but as little as that kid is (don't buy the 6'1, 194 on the roster) and the way he plays, I'd be suprised if he finishes the next two games. Denard Robinson will give State trouble out of their "Wildcat" package, but struggles to throw it. MSU pass rush and pass defense is as bad as there is in college football right now, but Michigan is last in the Big 10 in passing yards, so they might not be able to expose that weakness, especially if Tate is hurt.

I would be surprised if State didn't move the ball well on Saturday. Their run game has been poor (9th in Big 10), but Glenn Winston is the kind of bruising back that could give Michigan trouble and I expect to see plenty of him on Saturday. He may be an X factor.

Spartan Nation is in a bit of an uproar about the 1-3 start, but some of it is to be expected. Last year's team had 6 win talent, but got every bounce and made every big play to get to 9 wins. That left some unrealistic expectations on this years team. Having said that, Dantonio has made this game a big deal. There is a "countdown clock" that runs year round in the football building with days, hours, and minutes until the Michigan game. If you can't circle the wagons for this one, to help right the ship, and with Michigan playing their first road game and with 2 true frosh QB's, I would be surprised.

More to come on this game later in the week......
    Points Awarded:

zubzub gave MSUSpartan32 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PacmanJr_00
    PacmanJr_00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Indiana? Miss. State? bol

looseonthelead
    looseonthelead's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 TD's with SMU looks tasty catchin TCU off the hard fought road win at Clemson.GL w/ the card my man.

Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

get it pags, get it! you're one of the only reasons i still check SBR out.. you do good work.

just out of curiousity, how many hours/week would you say you spend capping?

Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh, almost forgot the most important thing: GL this week pags!

and for some "just as good as free" $$, consider playing Tenn -3 in NFL this coming sunday.

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Pags man, I know you like to respond to every post but you really should just leave them to their own miserable existence. Don't bother dignifying them with a response. Good luck with the plays (so long as ND wins the game).

core42
    core42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    Pags, PLENTY of thoughts on the State game. Really sounds like Forcier is going to go, but as little as that kid is (don't buy the 6'1, 194 on the roster) and the way he plays, I'd be suprised if he finishes the next two games. Denard Robinson will give State trouble out of their "Wildcat" package, but struggles to throw it. MSU pass rush and pass defense is as bad as there is in college football right now, but Michigan is last in the Big 10 in passing yards, so they might not be able to expose that weakness, especially if Tate is hurt.

I would be surprised if State didn't move the ball well on Saturday. Their run game has been poor (9th in Big 10), but Glenn Winston is the kind of bruising back that could give Michigan trouble and I expect to see plenty of him on Saturday. He may be an X factor.

Spartan Nation is in a bit of an uproar about the 1-3 start, but some of it is to be expected. Last year's team had 6 win talent, but got every bounce and made every big play to get to 9 wins. That left some unrealistic expectations on this years team. Having said that, Dantonio has made this game a big deal. There is a "countdown clock" that runs year round in the football building with days, hours, and minutes until the Michigan game. If you can't circle the wagons for this one, to help right the ship, and with Michigan playing their first road game and with 2 true frosh QB's, I would be surprised.

More to come on this game later in the week......

As a MI fan I agree. Appx 80% of our team is Fr & Soph so this will be an exciting year where we win some we shouldn't (ND) & probably lose a couple we shouldn't. We've already made EMU & IU look better than they really are and MSU isn't as bad as they appear.
    Dantonio has really done a good job getting the instate talent lately so even more motivation to beat Big Blue.

Glad I got in on Cal earlier since the line dropped after the S. Johnson weight room injury. Seeing +4 now instead of +6

pags11

Play Number Seven:

SMU +28 (-102) for 2.5 units

pags11

MSUSpartan32,

great thoughts here...if Forcier does play he's going to have trouble stretching the defense, as I'm sure you witnessed last week he was in a lot of pain at the end of the game (notice the kid that hit him on the shoulder pad and he screamed in pain)...please keep us posted...

PacmanJr_00,

not this week sir...

looseonthelead,

ask and you shall receive...GL...

Skanless1,

thanks...I'd say too many...I basically wake up capping and go to bed capping...mix in the gym each day, some work at my business and mix in getting my dick wet every once in a while, other than that I'm watching games and handicapping...

IrishTim,

I respect what you are saying but it motivates me to deal with the haters the way I do...there's a method to my madness I assure you...

core42,

thanks for your thoughts...

sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Good luck this week my esteemed colleague. Let's build upon last week. I have a feeling this is the breakout we have been waiting for. I sure hope so.

I plan to be doing this Saturday night. If we can go 5-2 or better this week will be looking like this fool.

pags11

sirwinzalot,

well I am thinking you are onto something sir...the caged racoon has been let out and people need to be on the lookout for towelee and company!...

don't forget to bring a towel!...

puggie
    puggie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags, thanks for your work...been watching you for 2 years quietly and it's disturbing to see these jackasses comment on your hard work. Don't pay attention to these foos...they is cocksuckas! I've made some bank with you the last 2 years!

pags11

puggie,

thanks for posting...yes they are *********** for sure...glad to hear you have done well man...GL

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    gl this year pags
    couldnt imagine putting effort in as you do

Totally agree here..... Pags says that followers follow at their own risk.... Some people don't get it... Dude spends time researching/writing etc. and still people give him shit... I look for good analysis and Pags has it... I dont follow him blindly and even the most newbie newb shouldn't either..... At the same time dude has proven to be a winner in the long haul and so I appreciate his analysis while filling out my own card (and to be honest his picks and analysis weigh heavily in my own capping whether I follow, go against, or avoid)....Fill out your own friggin card!!! Take time to research!!! For me one of the better sources I have found here (SBR) has been Pag's thread... Nobody puts as much free time into giving free insight as Pags (not forgettng Vegas Dave...but....) There are plenty of whiners though wanting to make a buck from free info on a freakin website... So get on Yahoo sports or something and look up the team reports....see whos injured and stuff... If motivation is your gamebreaker read the countless stories about each team and where they ate dinner and why it was important to some guys grandad or something.....Take the time.... This thread has proven to be a valuable piece in my own research but its just a piece... At the end of the day I bet based on my own research/feelings/sentiments/faulty logic/ and the like....This week I won..... On to next week...
    Points Awarded:

mtgrizzly gave awhitejackson 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiffTFinancial gave awhitejackson 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pags11

awhitejackson,

thank you, congrats on a winning week last week...

fadethepublic1
    fadethepublic1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey pags, your picks look horrible! hahaha, j/k bro! I just had to register here so I could talk to you about your plays. I'm witya on MSU. I like the rushing dog factor & Wolverines 1st road trip. I have this one close but Home team should prevail maybe by a FG. I'm really like Miss St. & Cuse this weekend. What's your take on these...

MISS ST.
    CUSE
    VIRGINIA
    UNR
    COL
    MINNY
    LATECH

Your insight is much appreciated. Aloha from Hawaii.

pags11

fade,

what's up bro?...thanks for all of your thoughts...

MISS ST. (no opinion)
    CUSE (lean to Syracuse, would play it at +10)

VIRGINIA (lean to UVA)
    UNR (no opinion)
    COL (no opinion)
    MINNY (lean to Minny)
    LATECH (no opinion)

GL...

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Pag, do you have opinion on BC this week. I like them with 5.5 at home against Florida St.
    Thanks

First 12345 ... Last