SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Guess that Louisville coach never heard of taking a knee...

Fvcker!!

1st and goal at the 4 with a 35-20 lead with 1:00 to go. No knee well, there was a knee to my groin area

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

yah no shit. what a bunch of bull. It was like he knew the spread. You could see wannstadt(sp?) was pissed. There was no need for that. At least the under covered.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Some coaches must think the cover plays into rankings.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

he prob had a few dimes on the game and was like oh shit I better run it in to cover. I cannot believe the game went under after the scoring frenzy in the first 25 seconds. Luckily I played one parlay with louis U66 and it would not let me include pitt +21. On my other parley I took a teaser of Pitt +27. It looks like indiana will cover the +5.5 and the teaser +9.5 and now I just need phoenix +2 and the teaser of Phoenix +6 and I am good to go. I should probably go hedge now lol.

SBR_John
    Wisky

I think facing a bunch of grateful boosters at the Monday booster meeting has a lot to do with it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

always sucks to lose a game like that john, reminds me a story about a game a while ago i lost in a similar fashion somewhat.

the game was rutgers/penn st. back in the mid 90's but,there was less than a minute left in the game and, it was 3 and 15 from there own 40 yard line and, penn state was up 9 points and, the spread was 15.5 well, Joe Paterno decides to throw a bomb, which of course they little f*cker caught it and, ran it in for a touchdown. needless to say i was fumming but, the rutgers coach went totaly postal on Joe Patero after the game was over and took a swing at him.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by picantel
    It looks like indiana will cover the +5.5 and the teaser +9.5 and now I just need phoenix +2 and the teaser of Phoenix +6 and I am good to go. I should probably go hedge now lol.
    Pacers game just went final, they won by 3. I still have Suns +2.5 and the over 203. I need no Defense in the night cap.

bigboydan

i need the suns myself tonight too, lets hope we cash the tickets fellas

SBR_John
    Wisky

I had the pacres +6 in the 2nd half and got a push... little skull fvcking there for me too . But my best play of the week is Phx on the ML over LakerFan's beloved Lakers. If that comes through I think my language/vocabulary will improve dramatically.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John
    If that comes through I think my language/vocabulary will improve dramatically.
    give me wont improve for the limit

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    give me wont improve for the limit
    I will take some of that.

freebie
    freebie's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he took the knee, I would had been fvcked. I'm lucky to cashing in on Louis and Under

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker

Actually, the other day in the UAB/Memphis game...Mack Brown was on the phone and they started talking about VT catching up and M.Brown was saying the importance of running up the score. You know Brown is going to run it up given that VT may be able to catch them especially since the Big 12 is weak this year.

I don't know...I may look at Texas -28 this weekend but laying 28 points on the road even against Baylor is kind of risky. Baylor is really improved and competitive this year.

What do you guys think...anyone else catch the interview I am talking about.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear
    Actually, the other day in the UAB/Memphis game...Mack Brown was on the phone and they started talking about VT catching up and M.Brown was saying the importance of running up the score. You know Brown is going to run it up given that VT may be able to catch them especially since the Big 12 is weak this year.

I don't know...I may look at Texas -28 this weekend but laying 28 points on the road even against Baylor is kind of risky. Baylor is really improved and competitive this year.

What do you guys think...anyone else catch the interview I am talking about.
    Sorry BB, cant say that I did. I didnt watch that UAB/Memphis game.

bigboydan

dobule B, i remember the interview they did with brown and Tedford last year. when Cal got snubbed out of the BCS bowl. they both said in that 3-way interview they had with jon saunders, that they running up the score was neccesarry to do, under the system that was in place last season.