PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

MIZZOU (-7) @ NEVADA Thread..

Mizzou won by 50 last year, different team, different year, however Mizzou has been hot, 3-0, Nevada has been an offensive mess. While i expect Nevada to scrap and claw on their first home game, I dont think it will be enough to keep up with Missouri's offensive. Mizzou wins by 2 touchdowns.

MIZZOU - 7 (-110)

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

for sure by 2TDs. lets go mizzou

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I capped it 45-24 Mizzu....

pdx107
    pdx107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1816

Mizzou should win, only thing in Nevada's favour is the altitude, in general the pack is kinda crappy.... especially against a Big XII school.
    thank god ill be watching it on tv instead of being there... could get really ugly

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I'm looking into this game real hard. All I'm seing right now is Nevada plus the points and the OVER. But I dont like playing teams that have'nt won a game all year. So I will most likely stay off the side but I'm really looking into the total.

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

Mizzou should win this big, Nevada isn't even close to the team it was last year.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Approximately four out of every five wagers being placed on this game supports Missouri, which is not surprising considering the Tigers are a perfect 3-0 this season and are matched up against a hapless 0-2 Wolf Pack squad. However, according to my database, bowl teams from the previous season that start the new season 0-2 (Nevada) are a profitable 10-3 ATS in Game Three following a straight-up loss, including a perfect 5-0 SU and ATS versus an opponent off a SU and ATS win. Meanwhile, Nevada head coach Chris Ault is a terrific 19-7-1 ATS at home and 7-1 ATS off a loss, including compiling a 21-3 SU record in the Wolf Pack’s home openers. In contrast, Missouri head coach Gary Pinkel is a money-burning 1-5 ATS before facing Nebraska, including 0-5 ATS in the last five games under these circumstances.

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Approximately four out of every five wagers being placed on this game supports Missouri, which is not surprising considering the Tigers are a perfect 3-0 this season and are matched up against a hapless 0-2 Wolf Pack squad. However, according to my database, bowl teams from the previous season that start the new season 0-2 (Nevada) are a profitable 10-3 ATS in Game Three following a straight-up loss, including a perfect 5-0 SU and ATS versus an opponent off a SU and ATS win. Meanwhile, Nevada head coach Chris Ault is a terrific 19-7-1 ATS at home and 7-1 ATS off a loss, including compiling a 21-3 SU record in the Wolf Pack’s home openers. In contrast, Missouri head coach Gary Pinkel is a money-burning 1-5 ATS before facing Nebraska, including 0-5 ATS in the last five games under these circumstances.

this sounds like ML play talk.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Mizzou bought to -6.5 is the play for me.

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Witherspoon is the most underated defensive college player on the planet, how can a Nevada team that scored no points against Notre Dame and turned it over 5 times last week supposed to beat a Missouri team that has a stud tailback, and a good defense led by one of the top players in the country? Load up on this. I watched them play illinois and the quarterback looked good too.

MIssouri big- might be my best bet on the 128 man contest

SmackdownV

Running the power rankings for both teams here is how it comes out:

Missouri should win by 53 points taking into consideration home field advantage for Nevada........

53 Points.

Go Mizzu.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post

This is the best thing I've ever read. I'll just do Nevada ML and Under. It'll be a repeat of yesterday's game.

SmackdownV

This makes no sense.

Everyone is on Mizzu and the line is stuck.

That tells us what to do. Vegas knows something and they won't lose.

I have to cover my Mizzu bet with a Nevada one.

All this money on Mizzu and nothing has moved.

Strange ****ing season so far.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smack...so are you saying that you are now taking Nevada???

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    This makes no sense.

Everyone is on Mizzu and the line is stuck.

That tells us what to do. Vegas knows something and they won't lose.

I have to cover my Mizzu bet with a Nevada one.

All this money on Mizzu and nothing has moved.

Strange ****ing season so far.
    This shit is crazy... I wanted to hammer Mizzou but it has to be a trap. The line can't be real, it's a fake. I'm going small play on Nevada for the hell of it

SmackdownV

Line is moving up..........8.5-9 in some places and the over is at 63-64 in vegas as well.

SmackdownV

I think that people are second guessing this game too much.........(me included).

Line is now moving up..........so Mizzu is either the right play or everyone is going to get burned tonight.

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I think either Missouri will cover (by at least 10 points) or Nevada will win straight up. I might take Missouri +7 (-105) and sprinkle a little bit on the Nevada ML (+245) to recoup some of my losses if Missouri doesnt happen to cover.

SmackdownV

Running the power rankings for both teams and taking home field advantage into account, it still comes up (capping the game) as a Mizzu 53 point win.

The line is now adjusting and taking everything into consideration, I don't see ANY WAY that Nevada can hang with Mizzu tonight. True, Mizzu has Nebraska next week......but with that loss at VT.......some of the "sheen" is now off of that game. Also.......Pinkle OWNS Nevada and he has a SOLID team this year with a pretty darn good D.

Also take into account that Nevada has the WORST PASS DEFENSE in the NCAA's...........Pinkle's gameplan will include deep balls and a passing game to be sure.

I don't see any way possible that Mizzu would not cover here.

Just my thoughts.

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

who cares what vegas thinks.
    bookies had spain -2.5 vs tahiti in u20 soccer and spain scored 4 goals in 30 minutes.

Who you think will win from what you have seen is more important.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Misou ML parlay with Ravens ML 1 unit to win 50.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

what the hell is going on? i just saw a book move to -6.5

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

nevermind, its going to 7.5 or 8 now

TWG1992
    TWG1992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Mizzou shouldn't have any problem running over Nevada tonight. They haven't had a problem against them in the past and although it's a little bit of a different Mizzou team, Nevada still sucks. It's that simple. Worst pass defense in the NCAA. Look for Blaine Gabbert (Alumni of my high school ) to have a BIG night.

Mizzou should win this game by anywhere between 10-25 points.

pdx107

I am a die hard pack fan, i could hit a golf ball from the front of work into the stadium on campus but I dont really see us having much of a leg to stand on tonight. although i do have nevada on the ML at +245 as well as the over of 62, although I feel that the over is safer than the nevada pick

linesdotcom
    linesdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!

moved to -8...

TWG1992

I'm checking local St. Louis threads now to see if there are any last minute injuries we're not seeing..

pdx107

Quote Originally Posted by TWG1992 View Post
    I'm checking local St. Louis threads now to see if there are any last minute injuries we're not seeing..
    heard nothing here in Reno on any UNR injuries

SmackdownV

Been ALL OVER that one.

No Swine Flu, No big starter out..........

And Nevada's last place ranking in pass defense is still last. And with the line movement this afternoon, I am getting more confident in this pick.

GO MIZZU!

TWG1992

Absolutely nothing that I can find. Even more so, Nevada had only 5 days to prepare for Mizzou, instead of the normal 6. I'm strongly leaning on Mizzou still for this game. The only downside i see for Mizzou is that they haven't played a Big XII team yet this year, even though I believe that will not be a factor into this game. Still on Mizzou -7.

SmackdownV

Line just hit Mizzu -9.5 at Atlantis in Vegas.

SmackdownV

Absolutely nothing that I can find. Even more so, Nevada had only 5 days to prepare for Mizzou, instead of the normal 6. I'm strongly leaning on Mizzou still for this game. The only downside i see for Mizzou is that they haven't played a Big XII team yet this year, even though I believe that will not be a factor into this game. Still on Mizzou -7.

But they did beat the Frack out of that Ill. team.

The "Juice was not lose".............

TWG1992

But they did beat the Frack out of that Ill. team. The "Juice was not lose".............
    Exactly what I was thinking. If they beat up on Illinois that bad, they should have no problem against Nevada.

SmackdownV

Plus Mizzu has 3 games under the ol belt.......all good convincing wins.

Nevada got beat down in South Bend.........and then bent over by those fairies at Colorado State.

I like it.

TWG1992

Plus Mizzu has 3 games under the ol belt.......all good convincing wins. Nevada got beat down in South Bend.........and then bent over by those fairies at Colorado State. I like it.
    I wouldn't say the Bowling State game was very convincing. But the other two looked like the Mizzou team I was watching last year.

12 Last