SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Mizzu A Trap???

Naaaaaaa......

Pinkel is 4-0 when playing Nevada........3-0 at Toledo and 1-0 at Mizzu, so he knows how to prepare for the 2009 "limp" pistol.

Don't fall for the "altitude" argument. Mizzu plays in the big 12 and they never have a problem whippin up on Colorado.

Don't fall for the "Home Team" advantage. When you suck, you suck.

Don't fall for the "Nevada will get it together tonight". When you suck you suck.

If Colorado State can beat down Nevada after Nevada getting a week off to prepare for those fairies........I wonder what game plan they have for Mizzu?

Sure.....Nevada will keep it close in the 1st quarter........then Mizzu will pack that ball right up the wolf.......I mean....score all over the place on the wolf pack.

Sure........I should have seen last night coming. Sure I should have seen the refs not calling an OBVIOUS facemask when Ole Miss had ALL the momentum.

Then again......if they played better the entire game.......that call would not matter in the grand scheme of things.

This one will have points, points, points, points..............

Mizzu 45
    Nevada 24

From Mizzu in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and start of the 4th..........then the pack will put on a few "over cover TD's" to make us all happy in the end.

Two game $200 Parlay:

Mizzu -7.5
    Mizzu Over 62

Good Night and Good Luck.

pantala
    pantala's Avatar Become A Pro!

I definitely think Mizzou will lay the beatdown. I don't know about the over though- this is not the same team as last year. The o-line splits are not nearly as wide as they were when we had Chase Daniel and J-Mac. There was a slight move to a more conventional offense. They can still score because they do have playmakers, but the days of dropping 60 every game are last year. Still possible... I see Mizzou covering but under the total.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Mizzou and the under

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That's interesting 65% of the public is on Mizz and the line stays at 7...don't you think it should go up to 8, 8.5 or so?

SmackdownV

I agree dimon.

This will either be a BEATDOWN or a TRAP.

I'll just go with the beatdown and hope i'm right.

Something is VERY strange with this line.........But I have researched EVERYTHING.

No Swine Flu............No Big Injury?????

So I have no idea what is up with this one. I watched Nevada play Colorado State and they SUCKED.

I would have picked Nevada to cover this one, but when you have a a week off and another week to prepare for Colorado State and you still get your ass handed to you...........

That's all I need to see.

Home field does not change the players...........I just changes the mindset.

and when you Suck........You Suck.

pantala
    pantala's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas might be playing tricks, but I highly doubt mizzou will lose this game. in the past few years they just do not lose to subpar teams. get blown out by more talented teams? yes. but pinkel usually has them well-prepared for every game. he's a GOOD coach.

SmackdownV

And Pinkel is 3-0 against Nevada at Toledo and 1-0 against Nevada at Mizzu.........

So he knows how to game plan for them.

SmackdownV

My theory is that Vegas played the "mind trick" last night and hope that people take Nevada due to that outcome in South Carolina.

That's all I can come up with seeing this line only at -7.5.

Before this line came out I was expecting to see something like -14.5 to -18.5?

So who knows.......I just think that the mind trick tonight is based on the game in South Cacka Lacka last night.

dimon

Hey guys the break down is actually 91% on the Mizz and only 9% on Nevada....9% gota have some really big pockets is they can keep the line around 7-7.5...I personally think that Nevada going to cover this one...especially if you can get on at 7.5 and cross that win by touchdown major number....just my two cents...my guts was telling me the same with SCAR last night, took fuc*ing rabels and lost, glad I also booked the under

SmackdownV

"

SmackdownV

Nevada had the worst pass defense in the country last year, and it hasn’t been much better this year allowing 522 yards and seven touchdowns in the first two games. Making matters worse is a defense that’s not forcing turnovers, failing to come up with a takeaway over the first two games while the offense has given away four fumbles and four interceptions leading the way to the nation’s worst turnover margin. Missouri should be able to fire away for 300 yards and several big home runs, and Nevada likely won’t be able to keep up.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

This has been a good thread considering this game is pretty meaningless to the overall landscape of college football.

hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got this from Scout...........................

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    Nevada had the worst pass defense in the country last year, and it hasn’t been much better this year allowing 522 yards and seven touchdowns in the first two games. Making matters worse is a defense that’s not forcing turnovers, failing to come up with a takeaway over the first two games while the offense has given away four fumbles and four interceptions leading the way to the nation’s worst turnover margin. Missouri should be able to fire away for 300 yards and several big home runs, and Nevada likely won’t be able to keep up.

solidsteel408
    System Plays
    solidsteel408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are we sitting around guessing what Vegas is thinking? They are bluffing. Mizzou by 2 TDs.

BTTNext
    BTTNext's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smack are you playing anything straight or just that parlay?

SmackdownV

I have the $200 2 gamer and 3 Units on Mizzu.

Did a $2,500 re-deposit this morning.......so Go Team!

If Mizzu get's beat tonight......I may never bet on sports for the rest of my life. If Mizzu get's beat this will be the most epic letdown of all time. If Mizzu loses, I might move to Mexico and become a man of God and give up betting forever. If Mizzu loses, then somebody got paid off big time. If Mizzu loses, I will block ESPN from my TV forever and make Lifetime my channel of choice going forward.

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I think that Vegas is starting to realize that the majority of gamblers know about RLM. That means that they will be getting big bets on Nevada from guys that do nothing but study RLM. Despite the public being on Missouri, Vegas is counting on guys to do that and make it more of a 50/50 split.

That said, it seems obvious to me that Nevada is awful and Missouri will cover. I think Vegas is planting a trap, but with RLM to get people to bet on Nevada, not the other way around.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took miss u @ 6 1/2 and the under 61 1/2
    GL ALL

SmackdownV

If the score is not 28-14 by halftime, I might go to the bar drink 6 Jager bombs.......and pick up the biggest, buck tooth, stinkiest, jelly roll, front butt chick I can find just to make myself feel better.

dimon

I will wait and see how the day will unfold and what will happen with the line...Vegas never gambles either/nor bluffing...that not why they are in business...but will see...I might have some more info later on

SmackdownV

Let us know dimon.

I might make a play right before the game on a lower line or just keep it as is and bet at halftime.

hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just can't understand how they open at 7.5, when one would think that the line should be significantly higher (giving Nevada more points)................................. ........

preemo69
    preemo69's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree dimon.

This will either be a BEATDOWN or a TRAP.

I'll just go with the beatdown and hope i'm right.

Something is VERY strange with this line.........But I have researched EVERYTHING.

No Swine Flu............No Big Injury?????

So I have no idea what is up with this one. I watched Nevada play Colorado State and they SUCKED.

I would have picked Nevada to cover this one, but when you have a a week off and another week to prepare for Colorado State and you still get your ass handed to you...........

That's all I need to see.

Home field does not change the players...........I just changes the mindset.

and when you Suck........You Suck.
    So are you saying Mizzu will either win or lose?? WTF??

SmackdownV

Things we DO know:

Cal is for REAL this year and the OVER is a SOLID play for all Cal games.
    Tenn has one hell of a defense and Unders are solid in SEC tilts.
    Alabama is for REAL this year and the OVER is a SOLID play for all Bama games.
    Southern Cal can't put anybody away and any line over -20 is a JOKE.
    Texas can't put anybody away and any line over -20 is a JOKE.
    Texas A&M is SOLID this year so they should always get a good look ATS.
    Miami is for REAL this year and any over should be given a SOLID look this year.
    Iowa is for REAL this year and should ALWAYS be given consideration in a DOG role.
    Penn State can't put anybody away and any line over -17.5 should be bet on the DOG in the Big 10 season.
    Ohio State will ROLL the rest of the year and any OVER should be given solid consideration.
    TCU is for REAL this year and any line in a "dog" role should be placed on them.
    UCLA has a SOLID D and any UNDER should be given solid consideration in those games in Pac 10 Play.
    Florida is for REAL but lack the killer instinct this year to cover any large line ATS.
    Oklahoma State should be given SOLID consideration this year on any OVER going forward.
    Oklahoma is for REAL and can cover the large spreads where the "other" top teams can't, also give SOLID consideration to any Oklahoma over the rest of the season.
    Did I say Cal is for real already?..........Well they are and if you think Oregon will cover this weekend, think again.
    Colorado has a HORRIBLE defense and should be given SOLID consideration to any OVER the rest of the season.
    Cincy is for REAL this year and should be given ATS and OVER consideration the rest of the season.
    FADE Notre Dame the rest of the year on ANY LARGE FAVE position.
    Auburn is FOR REAL this season and should be MONEY on any FAVE spread of 3-7 points.
    Boise State is FOR REAL AGAIN and should be given SOLID consideration on ANY over or any ATS FAVE by 17-25.

I hope that helps.

GL!

SmackdownV

Quote Originally Posted by preemo69 View Post
    So are you saying Mizzu will either win or lose?? WTF??
    No........I am saying that I expected the line to be AT LEAST -14 Tonight.

It's at -7.......

I was really thinking Nevada just had a "bad day" in South Bend........

Then they had a week off..........and another week to prepare for the Pansies at Colorado State. I watched that game and with 2 weeks to prepare for a Mountian West Team.........They still got smoked.

So that made tonights decision easier for me. I AM struggling with the line only being at -7...................

But then again.........I don't see Vegas Tom Foolery two nights in a row.

SO MIZZU IS MY PICK TONIGHT..................I think -7 is a GIFT..........

Home field is getting that -7..............but Mizzu plays in BIGGER, LOUDER, MORE COMPETITIVE venues EVERY SINGLE YEAR.......so to me home field advantage is not an issue in this game.

Mizzu shuts em up early and often in this one. BIG TIME.

Betman
    Betman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 961

* Opening line at Bodog : Missouri -7

* Current line : Missouri -7.5

It looks like the money is on Missouri at Bodog.

I don't know what you guys think about Bodog lines but their line moves have been on the right side more often than not especially when they go against the competition.

SmackdownV

From Scout: (Clucko is a chicken)

CFN EXPERT PICKSFiuRichMattMichaelCluckoPICKFriday, Sept. 259:00Missouri -7 at NevadaMOMOMOMONVMO

SmackdownV

Sorry that should read:

CFN Expert Picks

Fiu Rich Matt Michael Clucko The Chicken
    MO MO MO MO NV

SmackdownV

Still not right.........Hell.

Only Clucko the Chicken picked Nevada ATS tonight.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dimon View Post
    That's interesting 65% of the public is on Mizz and the line stays at 7...don't you think it should go up to 8, 8.5 or so?
    Just wait and see what will happen! Nevada wins SU and the game goes Under.

SmackdownV

I now agree with you Wilforth.

I really thinking of putting 5 units on Nevada +7. The line is not moving with over 90% of the public on Mizzu?

People are going to get butt slammed again tonight. This is a DAMN STRANGE SEASON SO FAR.

SmackdownV

Now hold on..........it's now reaching -9 in vegas and over 63.........

HOLD THE ****ING PHONE HERE.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

If the score is not 28-14 by halftime, I might go to the bar drink 6 Jager bombs.......and pick up the biggest, buck tooth, stinkiest, jelly roll, front butt chick I can find just to make myself feel better.
    well i think that its going to be a high scoring game.i wouldnt be surprised if they scored 50pts by half.just my opinion

SmackdownV

And the line is moving up now. That makes me feel MUCH better about the Mizzu pick.

SmackdownV

Peppermill now has the over at 63 and Atlantis now has Mizzu -9.

12 Last