rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Michigan Doesnt = Bcs

for those who say that michigan should be in the championship game all i can say is they suck and would'nt have done anything vs ohio state

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

I'm so glad this line soared for USC, since I just lost a little on Michigan. The QB sucks and coach is horrible in these bowl games. I hate to admit, but Pete Carroll is outcoaching Lloyd Carr here by a mile.

So glad these fools aren't playing in the title game, but I'm liking Florida a little more right now, knowing this lousy Michigan offense went up and down the field on OSU's defense.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carr look clueless on the sideline as usual

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah u right...i made a small play on michigan as well... ...damn they just scored..19-11...but still gonna get ******...michigan sucks tonight..well i hope oklahoma can come thru for me....
    Last edited by GUNZ-05; 01-01-07 at 06:47 PM.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boy do I need Ok. too...big 4 team parlay with them and LSU left....C'MON SOONERS!!

rta21

im on ou to fellas

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

lmao at llyod carr

the dude can't win a big game

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I could of told you that when Ohio State dominated them. Michigan got a back door cover.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

This makes you wonder how good Ohio State really is. Florida should beable to do somethings against OSU.

Im just glad Michigan didnt get the love and is not playing in the National Championship game.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    This makes you wonder how good Ohio State really is. Florida should beable to do somethings against OSU.

Im just glad Michigan didnt get the love and is not playing in the National Championship game.
    I agree but everyone will be betting Ohio State. I am leaning towards Florida right now because everyone has thrown them under the bus. Call me crazy but the points looks great and I might even take a shot at the money line.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rta21
    for those who say that michigan should be in the championship game all i can say is they suck and would'nt have done anything vs ohio state
    I do disagree with that bud.

Michigan just was not motivated for this game. They should have been playing in the championship game, and got screwed out of that honor. All because there one loss was the last game of the season.

rta21

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I do disagree with that bud.

Michigan just was not motivated for this game. They should have been playing in the championship game, and got screwed out of that honor. All because there one loss was the last game of the season.
    well i believe the refs keep the osu/mich game closer then it should have been, and not motivated to go 12-1 and prove ur the real #2. i just think mich/ didnt play anybody other then osu. and plus it was the rose bowl, ? for u bigboy do u think wisconsin was'nt motivated and do u think they would have had a better showing then mich

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Michigan's defense is not championship material. Both USC and Michigan were coming off tough losses, and no excuse for Michigan to get dominated like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

sc blitzed em, bagged em and shagged em. i think the passing game was the way pc was looking to go from the outset. and michigan just didnt have a defensive answer for it.