prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I want to know is this....

Why in the %$^# can I not get get on winning streaks like I get on losing ones? I am sure you guys go through the same thing. Win 3 lose 1, win 2 lose 1, win 4 lose 1. Hell thats a good streak. Now when I lose, I lose like 7 straight. Then bet 3 more and lose ALL of them!! Its just as hard to pick 10 losers as it is to pick 10 winners, don't you think?? I never, ever get on a winning streak like I do a losing one. Just venting. Here I have a $300 4 team parlay with GT+7 and after leading by 18, well you can see whats happening....Unreal.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't say that bro.

I've had some pretty good and bad streaks over the years. In fact, I remember one winning streak I had a few years ago where I won 23 straight games.

prickbeater101

Its good to know someone who has actually done that!! Congrats bigboy. If you should get on another one, remember me ok??......lol

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Good to see GT held on for dear life for us prickbeater.

That game was getting ugly fast, and Im just glad GT covered.

prickbeater101

Are you ever right onlooker!! When White headed for the endzone, I jumped at this 54" TV trying to tackle him!! Congrats on your win!! Now c'mon Sooners!! Need them tonite -8