imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I live in L.A and still Love Michigan in here..

First off I'm doing terrible this bowl season. So it's possible my opinion is worthless.. But I do believe I've watched every Trojan game this season..

Reasons why I like Michigan

USC has struggled away from the Coliseum and I'm just not sure they can beat a top class team away from home.. I know they beat Arkansas on the road but Arkansas was not even the same team..

Let's look at their other games away from the comfortable confines of the Coliseum..

20-3 @ Arizona (score didn't tell the story)
    28-22 @ Wash St.
    L 31-33 @ Oregon St
    42-0 @ Stanford (Was worst team in NCAA Div 1)

L 9-13 @ UCLA

Not very impressive this season away from home..

Michigan has a solid defense and is easily the best defense USC has seen all year.. John David Booty has not impressed me at all this season and I've watched him play every game and he only looked good against teams that have bad defenses..

He cannot pass unless his feet are set and I don't believe he will be able to set his feet much with Michigan's ferocious D down his throat..

USC has no running game to really speak of.. A sharp defense like Michigan's should be able to prepare for this and be successful..

And the other hand Michigan has a running game and a solid explosive RB in Mike Hart who has more rushing yards himself than the top 3 USC RBs combined.. Hart should open up the passing game for Henne to pass to Manningham and Arrington..

These two teams are evenly matched but I have to give an edge to USC..

Hate to go against Pete Carroll but I have to take the better team here as I believe USC is still a very young team and Michigan is set to expose that..

Good luck..

Here is my wagers

3* MICHIGAN PK -105

3* TEASER
    MICHIGAN +7.5/LSU -3

2* TEASER
    USC +7.5/LSU -3

Only wagering on the USC teaser because USC hasn't lost by more than seven points in years!!!

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I think you are on the right side here. Let me see I am NOT a Carr fan at all and don't like him very much as a coach but I don't think even he can screw up this team and this game. Michigan will give USC fits here

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What has me concerned for both teams is the motivation factor in this game. Both teams have the element of lack of motivation, and I'm just not sure what side is pumped up for this game.

What I do have a very strong opinion on is the total though. I really do like the under 47 though. Both teams do have very solid defenses, and should be able to counter each teams strong offensive points.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL imgv...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    What has me concerned for both teams is the motivation factor in this game. Both teams have the element of lack of motivation, and I'm just not sure what side is pumped up for this game.

What I do have a very strong opinion on is the total though. I really do like the under 47 though. Both teams do have very solid defenses, and should be able to counter each teams strong offensive points.
    Motivation won't be a factor in this game. Michigan will win because they are the better team, or USC will win because they aren't coached by Lloyd Christmas, err, Lloyd Carr.
    I do like the under, though I won't play it. Everyone I talks to acts like this game is going to be a shootout, but I don't see it that way.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will never bet against Pete Carroll ever again..

Reason why USC is winning? = Michigan DB #14 Morgan Trent is hooooorible..

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are losing because there coach is Lloyd Carr

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Pretty easy to figure out which coach went into halftime and made adjustment and drew up a new gameplan and which went to the john.
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 01-02-07 at 06:18 PM.