awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thoughts on WVU vs. Auburn

I'm a WVU homer and have gotten to see both games this year and I have to say that Jareet Brown has been extremely surprising passing the ball...Especially the longball. Extremely acurate as well and his stats so far are RIDICULOUS!....Noel Devine has looked adequate but we really havent had to utilize him much as of yet. Hopefully if the pass is stopped he can step up big...O line is new but powerful looking in first two matchup against subpar competition...
    Concerns on defense are legit and special teams play has been aweful..

Now the thing is Auburn seems to be a mirror image if you substitute the awesome running offense they've shown rather than our passing....Their defense is suspect...Their special teams have looked very bad....Their O line is good etc...

Is 7.5 points too many here???? I think so but again I'm a homer. I know that there will be 87,000 loud fans deep in SEC territory. But I've also watched my Mounties beat 5 straight SEC teams and after only two games done this season I really do believe they will be legit contenders in Big East,.....

Whaat do you all think?????

LETS GOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I love Auburn in this spot

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jackson you know who im rolling with lets go mountaineers... I think wvu rolls here lets goooo

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

great game to watch...really no clue on the side though...

PsychoQ

wvu ml is my pick but i dont bet on my team..

PsychoQ

Jarrett Brown
    60,000 don't effect me when I'm in my own world(brizzle'sworld)!...lol its just a waste of breath to tell you the truth. Got too much composure. Gotta hitt'em with a couple of silencers! Sssssshhhhhh!
    ________________________________________ __________________
    Jackson thats from facebook straight from jarrett browns wall lets goo

awhitejackson

Yeah good stuff PsychoQ... I cant wait for gametime...Really pumped to see how this one goes down...

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

the good play here is over

awhitejackson

Havent thought to take a look at the over....I will check it out...Thanks for the heads up Vince..

PsychoQ

honestly i will not bet my team but i do think they cover..

obadub
    obadub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

some other thoughts -

Premium Boards on Scout.com say that Scooter Berry (DL, WV) is probably going to be out. It comes from a poster who said he's friends with a GA, so take it FWIW. Losing him would be huge - not much depth after him, especially if they keep drives going or there are injuries. On the other hand, someone posted that Berry updated his twitter to say "i'm good son."

Reed Williams (MLB, WV) has turf toe but we have great LB depth, so that isn't as big a problem. His backup started the Auburn game last year and had a STUD game.

WVU will show up in the stands, that's for sure - I know tons of students going down