SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Just remember Vegas always wins BIG... All of you are on LSU I'll take ND. Just like everyone was on OKL,ALA,A&M,ARK,MICH and they all LOST.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well guys kickoff will be here shortly and I will be heading to my bro in laws house for the game. I am nervous with all these damn distractions, players suspended, Nick Saban's hiring, him wanting to hire Jimbo Fisher and I hear he is leaving anyway after this year, everyone on TV wondering how ND will win, etc...it doesn't bode well for the Tigers, but I am going with them anyway. I fell confident they will take care of business tonite. I am laying alot down tonite and will all my post about them beating ND by 20, well that makes a guy a little nervous. But we will roll here regardless!!
    I want to wish everyone good luck and lets enjoy this ballgame

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit
    Just remember Vegas always wins BIG... All of you are on LSU I'll take ND. Just like everyone was on OKL,ALA,A&M,ARK,MICH and they all LOST.
    The public was actually strongly on Wisconsin. Still, you make a valid point.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit
    That means were due..

First 12