nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

One Play I LOVE LOVE LOVE - MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE + 7

Wow. I dont understand this line at all. Middle Tennessee State is a much better team than Maryland. How are they getting + 7 in this game ? I am very very confident that the Blue Raiders will win this game straight up.

The Blue Raiders bring back 10 starters from their offense last year. They also return 7 starters on the defense. This Blue Raiders team BEAT Maryland last year. That was a much better Maryland team than the one they are going be seeing Saturday.

The Blue Raiders are a much better team than most know. This team went 5-7 last year with wins over Maryland, and they have the 4th quarter lead at Kentucky before losing by 6. They also lost by single digits at Mississippi State. But now this team has a year more experience, and its the same team on Offense.

The Blue Raiders have 2 strong arms in Qb's Dasher and Tanner. They have 2 great wide recievers. Running back Tanner has been gaining 6+ years a rush. The defense is decent as well, holding Maryland to 14 and Kentucky to 20 and a good Troy offense to 24 before a late TD. The Blue Raiders have a lot more talent than people expect.

Maryland is in total shambles and this is nothing close to last years Maryland team. They only bring back 9 total starters, that is less than the Blue Raiders return on offense alone. Maryland has only 4 starters returning on D and that D has given up almost 100 points in 2 games (87).

Sure California is good but they arent that good. California beat Maryland 52-13. I would expect Maryland to play Florida tighter than that. California is not so good that a 40 point loss is acceptable. But even if you just erase that game there is no way you can erase what Maryland did in week 2.

Maryland beat James Madison by 3 points in Maryland in OT after trailing in the 4th quarter. How do you beat James Madison by 3 in OT at home, then come back as a 7 point favorite against the Blue Raiders ?

The Blue Raiders have turned in a better performance both weeks than Maryland.

Week 1 - Cal 52 Maryland 13 Clemson 37 Mid Tenn State 14
    Week 2 - Maryland 38 James Madison 35 Mid Tenn State 31 Memphis 14

The Blue Raiders got 14 on Clemson's tough D and 31 on Memphis, meanwhile Maryland gave up 35 at home to James Madison. How many do you think the Blue Raiders are gonna drop on this crap Maryland offense ?

I say the Blue Raiders score 40 or more on Maryland. This D returns 4 starters and has given up 87 points in 2 games. Even James Madison scored big.

I love the +7. Middle Tennessee State is going to win this game.

(This is my only play, I am not playing Boston College )

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Maryland is 1-1 with their big 3 point OT win at home against James Madison.

They have 10 games remaining.

The Terrapins will not win more than 3 games total this year. And I doubt they win 3. I think they might beat VA and maybe Duke which I doubt they beat Duke.

They are not going to beat the Blue Raiders

porterkid69
    porterkid69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4392

Just for info purpose Phillip Tanner is out for season. He hurt his knee in last weeks game against Memphis.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Yeah, I have him as their QB and RB.

Olympic Sports has team totals.

Middle Tennessee State OVER 23 +100

There is no way Maryland Holds The Blue Raiders to less than 23. No Way.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this pick Big Time... Thanks for the writeup...

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

4-0 CFF this year.

All Dogs, 3 straight up winners

pantala
    pantala's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice pic man, followed you after that solid write-up. thanks!

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Thanks pantala.

Hope the linesmakers keep giving us this free money.