HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

One of my WORST day

Well gang it was bound to happen. If anyone follwed my bets , let me say Im truly sorry. Talk about not reading teams right! Today I am down 9 units. OUCH! Bama and A & M really walloped me. This is one of my worst days in gambling. Well all I know is I feel sick, and my confidence has been shaken to its foundation. I dont know if I can get it back the rest of this season. To all winners congrats. Think Ill go into a dark corner and lick my wounds.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been a rough year for bowl dog bettors for sure HB. Just ride it out because it's gotta turn at some point you would figure.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm screwed as well bud..

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on HB..........whoop up on some winners for us.....rub that ball inside your head & pump some plays out man......you will turn this thing big time!

What's on deck for HB?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

We deserved better on Alabama. Despite them being down the entire game, they had this game with 6 minutes left at 31-31 after the interception and the coach blows the game.

First and 10 at the OSU 45. They are reeling. Bama has the momentum. Alabama has guys open all over the field, and that jackass coach calls a run for 2 yards and another run for 3 yards leaving them 3rd and 5 at the 40 which they don't convert. They should of attacked down the field on first and second down.

Hey dickhead, did you consider for one second of going for it on 4th down? Your defense sucked all night so why punt them to the 15 with 4 minutes left when, in one play after, they are already back at the 40 and you proceed to not stop them in the final drive. Maybe the old fool should have called a timeout to think it over instead of looking like a fool calling 3 straight timeouts when OSU was about the kick the FG.

I was shocked how bad Alabama played on defense, but despite that this should have been a win.

As for Texas A&M, they were simply dominated. No complaints there.

imgv94

Texas Tech -6.5

imgv94

If Pags and Dan are losing that tells you something is wrong..

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Yeah, thanks for the support bud. We'll figure something out for todays slate maybe a nice 3 unit play try to get some of the water out from inside the boat. Lets see if WE can all get this shit going today.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I behind you guys and believe me I feel your pain. Today is another day and we have 5 games going. Lets forget tomorrow. Its over. Time to get some money back....

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah..keep your head up fellas..today is the day...lets get paid...oh i had a great day yesterday and really believe today is gonna be a better one...

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey GUNZ...good to have a fellow Louisiana bro here. I live in Gonzales. Its good to have you aboard and best of luck today. Ohh, you are one of the few that had a good day yesterday, great job!! Who are you liking today?