New Poster here, lurker for a while - will provide weekly plays and general commentary/sarcasm

GT +6

really like this line, i might wait on it to see if it goes up more as the public is heavy on Miami - GT has a very solid and underrated football team, and I think Miami is getting too much hype from the Fla St. win

Eastern Michigan +24

Still don't buy that Michigan has "returned" - I watched the ND game closely and think the praise being heaped on their young QB is a bit much, Eastern Mich covers this

Nebraska +5

Another line that I will wait on because the public is banging Va Tech, it should reach 6 by gameday, so wait on this one if you can. Nebraska has looked very solid in their first 2 games, albeit against inferior opponents. This should be a field goal line that could turn into a TD line, take the points.

Cincinatti -1

Proved they can win on the road week 1 vs Rutgers in emphatic form. Going west will have an effect, but they should still win the game as Cincy is the more well coached team.

Tennessee +30

Played flat against UCLA. Looking ahead towards this week's game cost them. They'll show up ready to play. They'll get drubbed still no doubt, but Florida still hasn't looked crisp. Take the points.

Let's get em