chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19150

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydafreak View Post
    Blankets
    If he thinks that this place is a zoo.........

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    If he thinks that this place is a zoo.........
    Yeah, I hear ya bro. It's not too bad this time of year, but my God when the season starts it's complete chaos!!! Every other post is WINNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOCK OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once that begins, you won't be able to find the threads of the good posters until all of those clowns bust out - which usually only takes 3 or 4 weeks.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hours after avoiding possible jail time, Jeremy Hill's been cleared by Les Miles to rejoin the team. This is huge news for LSU after losing Spencer Ware and Michael Ford to the NFL. Jeremy Hill is one of the top 3 RBs in the SEC, and LSU needs him on the field. It's not news that will catch a lot of media attention or alter point spreads, but this will be a significant factor for the Tigers this season.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/67...t-hills-return
    Last edited by suicidekings; 08-07-13 at 02:26 AM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I do not think that he is allowed to mention which book is "across the street", but I do not believe that it is the Rx, because Work had problems there with the mods. Send him an IM and see if you get a response.
    Are u his bitch or something?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    Closing shop my friends. Let me say thanks to so many of you guys who really enjoy college football and who have been loyal to this thread during the off season. SBR brass has a better future for CFB this season and not something I want to be apart us. Seems PLAYERS TALK guys are more important than many of you and I who take this sport seriously. SBR is a good place...can't excuse dumbass leadership.

Good luck...moved across the street where the College Football Forum is about guys who like to talk the game.

Thank you men!
    I see you're still logging in WH, you got a horse pick this week?

First ... 3456