imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

****Official SBR Texas A&M Rally Thread****

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 800

Now on this one were seeing eye to eye bud. LOVE the aggies here 6 mother fvcking units worth of love. Lets bang this one home Geo.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

A&M ON THE ML baby.....Come on!

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

chalk up another one for the PAC10 (loss that is!).

A&M ML~

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it imgv...let's go Aggies!!!!!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Gig 'em, Aggies!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amen Willie.

Go Aggies

rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Aggies Win Us Money Even If Bama Does'nt Come Back

nevadaside

A&M came to play tonight!

May all our ML's heal our BAMA losses.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

They look good so far. Lets hope they continue this all game long. I also need a lot of scoring, would be nice if it was mostly A&M scoring.

imgv94

Wake up A&M

bigboydan

I gotta feeling this ones over fellas. Cal appears to have showed up tonight

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Wake up A&M
    Just what I feared, A&M starting to stall, and Cal starting to turn it up.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intereception...YES. I can tell one thing.I like to watch to O line alot during the game and if Cal is allowed to hold like they are you could be right bigboy, this game could be over

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Wow, i thought for sure A&M would put up a fight, if nothing else. Franscone is an absolute disgrace.

nevadaside

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside
    A&M came to play tonight!

May all our ML's heal our BAMA losses.
    Let me.........PULL MY FOOT OUT OF MY MOUTH
    Sorry my healing wish did not pan out......I am obviously not a healer.

Hey.........lets see how many more time CAL can score....AKA:rub salt in our wounds.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Anyone starting to notice that when the board is in unison on a play....it's not working out so well.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

FYI: Dennis Franchinoise is a bad coach if you haven't figured that out yet. Guy is doing gimmick plays when all he needed to do was keep running it in the 2nd half.

imgv94

Man this bowl season is just not working out for me..

And I didn't made my first bet til yesterday..

bigboydan

I had a feeling we were in trouble the way I seen it going early in that game guys

It's not been a good bowl season for a lot of us IMG. Very strange year indeed.

imgv94

f\*\*k it going to just wait and bet Michigan and LSU.. I can't figure out this shit..

GL gents.

bigboydan

I hear ya bro. I'm thinking about just sticking with hoops from here on out right now.

nevadaside

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear
    Anyone starting to notice that when the board is in unison on a play....it's not working out so well.
    Sort of noticing that today.
    Lets keep our heads & spirits (drankin lots) up.......at least Crown Royal treatin me good today.

WE WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

zoneblitz
    zoneblitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time to fire Coach Fran. He turned things around at TCU, was good at New Mexico and at Alabama for the short time he was there, but the win over Texas is now a forgotten memory. Fire Coach Fran.

Those Cal uniforms were so ugly they made the Oregon uniforms look good.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear
    FYI: Dennis Franchinoise is a bad coach if you haven't figured that out yet. Guy is doing gimmick plays when all he needed to do was keep running it in the 2nd half.
    yeppers. 2nd half was over when he tried that stupid shit on first drive. also could have kicked a couple of field goals that were both needed and decided to go for it on 4th and long...

Favorites kicking butt this bowl season.
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 12-28-06 at 10:58 PM.

imgv94

f\*\*k it one more..

I'm taking Texas Tech -6.5 Let's do this!!!

nevadaside

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    f\*\*k it one more..

I'm taking Texas Tech -6.5 Let's do this!!!
    Get'em imgv............damn DAWGS failing......FAVS kikin ass like nosuz said.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside
    Get'em imgv............damn DAWGS failing......FAVS kikin ass like nosuz said.
    My buddy off the forums has this as his play of the Year.

Willie Bee

The Ags looked like sh¡t, pretty poor effort from the coaches down to the players. Never easy sitting through a game like that as a fan of the team getting their asses handed to them.

But as down as I felt coming into work this morning, the 'Fire Coach Fran' knee jerk reaction at least provided me with a chuckle. Never been a Franchione supporter myself, but the notion that you just fix everything by firing your head coach after a game like that is nothing short of comical.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boy, Alabama and A&M killed me like they did alot of folks. I just want to pick a team that is ready and WANTS to play. Neither of these teams did that. You can handicap all day and pick what is the better team, ony for them to come out and lay an egg..that crap I ,nor either one else, can figure out. That makes it extremely hard. It just like when I go the airport and buy my ticket and tell the clerk," Just give me a round trip ticket to wherever my luggage is going".....kind of the same thing don't you think? Friggin lottery shoot nowadays
    Last edited by prickbeater101; 12-29-06 at 09:09 AM.

Willie Bee

Quote Originally Posted by prickbeater101
    It just like when I go the airport and buy my ticket and tell the clerk," Just give me a round trip ticket to wherever my luggage is going"

You're right about A&M not coming out ready to play for four quarters. Sort of reminded me of last Saturday's Florida-Ohio State basketball game. The Gators were quicker physically and mentally, just like Cal was last night in the Holiday Bowl.

zoneblitz
    zoneblitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee
    The Ags looked like sh¡t, pretty poor effort from the coaches down to the players. Never easy sitting through a game like that as a fan of the team getting their asses handed to them.

But as down as I felt coming into work this morning, the 'Fire Coach Fran' knee jerk reaction at least provided me with a chuckle. Never been a Franchione supporter myself, but the notion that you just fix everything by firing your head coach after a game like that is nothing short of comical.
    True, the "Fire the Coach" knee jerk reaction is not always the best solution, nor does it fix everything. But bringing in a new guy sometimes brings a new attitude in the lockerroom.

Coach Fran is a good coach. I am a TCU season ticket holder and he turned our program around about a decade ago. We are still grateful for that. Even more grateful his defensive coordinator, Gary Patterson, remained behind to coach the team. Patterson has his downsides too, but he is a good coach.

When Fran gets fired it wont be for losing this game, or losing that game; it will be for his body of work at A&M. He has not turned the program around as rapidly as he has at his other stops. But more damning to him is the fact A&M is an extremel clickish school. He has alienated himself from some powerful and rich (very important as they give a lot of $$$ to the program and carry a lot of influence) alumni. They want him gone. Eventually, they will get their way. Their annual donations will convince those in power in the University to fire Fran to keep those rich alumni happy so they will continue to donate $$ $$ every year.

It probably wont be this year, maybe not even next year, but Fran is on a very short leash.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Im just glad that California back up QB decided to go for the score, and not taking a knee like the coach wanted. Because that pushed it over the total by 1 point.