RickJ
    RickJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

tues bowl play

Sunday was a great day. 2-0 in the nfl. Both Carolina and houston as big dogs won the games outright.

1 play tonight...and 1 play in the bowl game tomorrow.

Good Luck

4:30pm
    26-Dec-06 NCAA Football
    Middle Tenn St +9 -110

RickJ

Record to date:

mlb
    Sides: 17- 14 +6.83
    o/u 3-8-1 -5.09
    ncaafb
    Sides 30-25-1 +5.25
    o/u 10-11 -1.56
    nfl
    Sides 24-9-1 +14.66
    o/u 7-4 +2.83
    nhl
    sides 27-24 +7.92
    Nba
    Side 40-33-1 +5.77
    o/u 14-7 +6.81

Total 313 Bets + 41.25 units +13.18% Return

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

If I bet this one I'll take the points.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any opinion on the total in this game Rick?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I like MTSU here as well although +10 would have been preferable. I saw MTSU play against UL and their defense looked legit. Lot of uncertainty about CMU with thier coach and everything. Good luck Rick....

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

buddy,

excellent point...I question truly how fired up this CMU team will come out...their coach was rumored to get the Iowa St. job, didn't get it and told everyone he'd be back...then, boom, he takes the Cincinnati job...I also question why he will coach both CMU and Cincinnati in their respective bowl games...I don't know that I've ever seen that before in all my years of watching bowls...MTSU is very sound defensively and is lead by senior QB Marks...RB Gross is more than servicable...they will not at all be intimidated by CMU here and actually match up pretty well...pretty good thoughts for someone that blindly plays bowl games, huh?...

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    buddy,

excellent point...I question truly how fired up this CMU team will come out...their coach was rumored to get the Iowa St. job, didn't get it and told everyone he'd be back...then, boom, he takes the Cincinnati job...I also question why he will coach both CMU and Cincinnati in their respective bowl games...I don't know that I've ever seen that before in all my years of watching bowls...MTSU is very sound defensively and is lead by senior QB Marks...RB Gross is more than servicable...they will not at all be intimidated by CMU here and actually match up pretty well...pretty good thoughts for someone that blindly plays bowl games, huh?...
    Yes, and pags, the new CMU coach is working their butts off marine style in practices and though the CMU players are referring to his coaching style as intense IMO what they're really saying is they're pissed having to practice so hard when they finished the season on a fairly straightforward winning string . . .

I like the dog here in this low-profile bowl. Blue Raiders = Blue collar . . . and I think this is a case where the undersized team plays with more heart fuelled by dreams built on overcoming disappointment (last minute Troy loss, costing them Sun Belt tiltle visit to NO Bowl) . . .

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek has it at 7.5 right now (2PM CST) so MTST getting hammered. I'm getting an uneasy feeling about this game, and wish I would have jumped when it was 9 or 9.5.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

There's a reason why the spread is dropping--lots of money going with MTSU, so hopefully the highrollers know what they're doing

CMU 21-18

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweetpete, i do like the Over, actually in this game. CMU has a good passing attack and in bowl games like this, you get strong QB's trying to showcase themselves. I see the total has gone down to 51, and I think we have an over. I already have the over and MTST, but I'm throwing out a teaser of+14/+45 now, as well.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Hi Rick, the Motor City Bowl has left me with an MT feeling, LOL . . . oh well, back to the old drawing board!