ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

ZboiZ NCAA Week 3 Leans !!

Had a 2-1 day with my regular plays but my 1st quarters were a mess!! Looking to get back on track with it all this week. I have yet to have a losing week with my regular plays so lets keep that up for this year.!!

LEANS:

Tulsa +14 (Oklahoma)
    North Texas +32 (Alabama)
    Tennessee +28.5
    Notre Dame -11 (Michigan St)
    Auburn -4.5 (West Virginia)
    Toledo +21 (Ohio State)
    Washington +22 (USC)
    Utah +6.5 (Oregon)
    Kansas -20.5 (Duke)
    Last edited by ZBOIZ; 09-14-09 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Took Florida off adn added Tenn.

ZBOIZ

Florida off top is scaring me because I have seen this team for 2 weeks in a row and they are not as good as they were last year. There WR core is not the same. And like I was telling people all this off season it will be hard to replace a Murphy and Harvin at WR for Florida. Also there defense is questionable giving up over 200 yards in the 1st half to Charleston Southern. I really dont like to judge the game against Troy because it was raining and Troy really could'nt run there offense. So my assesment on that game can be off just by focusing in on that one. But with all that said I still like Florida with all the personal things that should be going on in that Florida locker room. But I will do some reasearch and should have an answer by Thursday.

hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

ZBOIZ where are you getting these lines?

ZBOIZ

vegasinsider

soonerfan
    soonerfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on Tulsa. OU didn't impress me to much against Idaho State. I look for Tulsa to win the game.

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

Utah a dog at Oregon that caught me off guard. GL this week Z

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia +1 at Arkansas

Masterbettor
    Masterbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

At first glance, i like the look of.. Virginia Tech -3.5 Oklahoma -14.0 BYU -6.5 Cincinnati +3.5

ZBOIZ

teaserpleaser, Arkansas can very well win that game. Remember Mallet from Michigan who transferred to Arkansas ? Well he have a potent offense at Arkasas. I can see Arkansas winning that game at home.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Masterbettor View Post
    At first glance, i like the look of.. Virginia Tech -3.5 Oklahoma -14.0 BYU -6.5 Cincinnati +3.5

VT could be a nice play, but I just dont trust Nebraska. I would'nt be suprise for one second if they win that game outright.

Oklahoma is not the play I'll be making. In my book it's Tulsa or nothing.

BYU is also a risky bet. You might say Florida St. looked bad last week but I think that was more of a look ahead situation for them. But I cant complain if you do choose BYU because they are playing great football.

Cinncy traveling all the way to Oregon State can also be a tough one

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

I'd stay far away from UGA.
    If anything I'd fade them until they get it together which will be mid season if at all.

ZBOIZ

mmike, thats why I'mnot playing it. That game is 50/50, even though Georgia have way more talent.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Z.

I have to bust you on this one. How'd you like that USC Freshman QB now? What was that, a 95 yard drive with the game on the line to win the game?

You still think USC is going to lose three games?

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Hey Z.

I have to bust you on this one. How'd you like that USC Freshman QB now? What was that, a 95 yard drive with the game on the line to win the game?

You still think USC is going to lose three games?

I'll say 2 games as of now.

They offense has to get better. I know Pete is trying to play it safe but teams like Cal with offense wont get in the red zone like Ohio State did and settle for 50 field goals.

Ohio State problem is Jim Tressel. Until they get rid of him they will never be good enough for the big games. They play way to conservative.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Toledo game very interesting......

How does OSU come off that devastating loss?
    How does Toledo come off that big, blow-out win? Toledo has surely proven it can put up points in the first two weeks.
    Extra day for Toledo to prepare.......

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spartan,

Curious as to your take on your Spartans/ND.

Both teams got their hearts broken last weekend in the final seconds.

You playing MSU?

MSUSpartan32

MSU vs. ND....

Well, I certainly don't like the matchup in terms of ND offense vs. MSU defense. If Dan could throw it for 350 on Saturday, Clausen may throw it for 400. MSU struggled to get a consistent rush with 4 and it would be quite the gamble to blitz with ND's weapons.

I think Dantonio will name Couisins the starter this week and the flip-flop there will end.

I think you can beat ND running between the tackles, but the running game has been the #1 disappointment for the Spartans.

On the other hand, South Bend has been East Lansing South. I think we've won there 5 out of 6....hell John L. even won there.

I am going to wait to hear more as the week goes on, but 11 is certainly a lot....

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Spartan,

Curious as to your take on your Spartans/ND.

Both teams got their hearts broken last weekend in the final seconds.

You playing MSU?

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

zboiz,

not sure you are aware that RB Asiata for Utah was injured last night...just wanted to pass that along...

coachr1
    coachr1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Z on comment about Tressel he is in dark ages of football philosophy

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    zboiz,

not sure you are aware that RB Asiata for Utah was injured last night...just wanted to pass that along...
    Thanks for that info Pags did not know that.

ZBOIZ

Just locked in:

Washington +21 (USC)

ZBOIZ

I'm liking Tennessee more and more.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by coachr1 View Post
    I agree Z on comment about Tressel he is in dark ages of football philosophy

Tressel is a good coach for the Big 10 but Ohio St. needs a up grade if they want to be a national contender these days.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

To think that OSU is even remotely in the same stratosphere as USC is comical. They had a TRUE Freshman QB, their BEST WR, their BEST CB injured came into the horseshoe and won.........

The reason they were even IN the game was because of Tressel playing field position.
    Maybe a better question would be Pryor's complete lack of being able to throw a spiral.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I want to take Florida so bad, but ****, every average joe square is going to be all over Florida. hmmmm im probably laying off....looking like Tulsa and Cinci are for sure picks for me.

MSUSpartan32

ZBoiz, your point on Tressel is laughable.

They won the national title in 2002. That was only 7 years ago, it's not like that is forever ago.
    They are a national title contender every year, whether you want to admit it or not.

Their performances in bowl games has been laughable, no doubt. But to say a guy who has a national title only 7 years ago can't get it done "these days" is very short-sighted.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Had a 2-1 day with my regular plays but my 1st quarters were a mess!! Looking to get back on track with it all this week. I have yet to have a losing week with my regular plays so lets keep that up for this year.!!

LEANS:

Tulsa +14 (Oklahoma)
    Tennessee +28.5
    Toledo +21 (Ohio State)
    Washington +22 (USC)
    Utah +6.5 (Oregon)
    Kansas -20.5 (Duke)
    I don't disagree with a single one. Already on Tulsa. Tennessee, Toledo, and Washington were all leans as well...GL Z

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

LEANS:

Tulsa +14 (Oklahoma)
    Tennessee +28.5
    Toledo +21 (Ohio State)
    Washington +22 (USC)
    Utah +6.5 (Oregon)
    Kansas -20.5 (Duke)
    The Gators will pound Tennessee to the ground like 63-14

coachr1
    coachr1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Z im liking Arkansas too. What do u think about boston college and points against clemson. also N. Illinois and points against Purdue.
    Last edited by coachr1; 09-15-09 at 01:05 PM.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by coachr1 View Post
    Z im liking Arkansas too. What do u think about boston college and points against clemson. also N. Illinois and points against Purdue.

Both are solid coach

ZBOIZ

Locked in!!

Tennessee +29.5
    Last edited by ZBOIZ; 09-15-09 at 03:18 PM.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Locked in!!

Tennessee +29.5

Thanks for the BYU and Tulsa picks last week...those helped counter what would have been a terrible week of betting for me.

That being said, would you mind explaining your rationalization for picking Tennessee?

Thanks.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    Thanks for the BYU and Tulsa picks last week...those helped counter what would have been a terrible week of betting for me.

That being said, would you mind explaining your rationalization for picking Tennessee?

Thanks.

I will have a write up on this game probably Thursday maybe tommorrow. But this is way to many points for a team like Florida to be giving to a Tennessee team that is well coached on defense. Florida lost over 1200 yards of offense that people seem to not be talking about for some reason. Also there defense is not what people think they are. I watched both of there games and Charleston Southern put over 200 yards on them in the 1st half. But I will have a write up soon on this game. These are some key points I'm looking at.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Zboiz, thanks buddy...If your logic is sound as it has been in the past I plan to wager heavy on Tenessee.

On a side note...what do you think of the BYU game coming up?

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhissatva View Post
    Zboiz, thanks buddy...If your logic is sound as it has been in the past I plan to wager heavy on Tenessee.

On a side note...what do you think of the BYU game coming up?

I would'nt wager big on the Tennessee game just go steady on that play. It's not what I will consider a BIG PLAY it's more of a value play.

And I really dont like the BYU game to many points for BYU to be laying in my mind. But I will stay away.

12 Last