hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will bet Tennessee +30 any year, against any opponent, in any situation. Not saying it's a lock (because they could be blown out), but how could someone take Florida here? Think about it...............Final Score Florida 41, Tennessee 14 you still win......................

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!
    RayzHELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Florida off top is scaring me because I have seen this team for 2 weeks in a row and they are not as good as they were last year. There [their] WR core is not the same. And like I was telling people all this off season it will be hard to replace a Murphy and Harvin at WR for Florida. Also there [their] defense is questionable giving up over 200 yards in the 1st half to Charleston Southern. I really dont like to judge the game against Troy because it was raining and Troy really could'nt run there [their] offense. So my assesment on that game can be off just by focusing in on that one. But with all that said I still like Florida with all the personal things that should be going on in that Florida locker room. But I will do some reasearch and should have an answer by Thursday.
    Florida is not perfect and may not beat LSU by a wide margin. But Urban Meyer will spare no effort to throttle Tennessee and Lane Kiffin!

porterkid69
    porterkid69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4392

Do you have any thoughts on Cal Poly-SLO (+3.5 at 5Dimes) and Ohio. With Boo Jackson out.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

right now i love TULSA and UTAH

Chitown8467
    Chitown8467's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the VA Tech game although i see the line moved to -5. I dont see Nebraska being able to stop the rushing game of Tech. The freshmen duo of David Wilson and Ryan Williams. And add to that a defensive score from Tech, i see them covering.

BTW, i hate Tech and this is not some homer pick...although i have to watch them play every weekend. One of the negatives of living in VA. ha

first48
    first48's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good luck Zboiz....Whats going on with your tigers man?...They haven't covered yet! Maybe this week again LA-LAF -26.5???

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I dont trust my Tigers with the -26.5. They can do it no doubt but will they ?? I dont know.

jml7z2
    jml7z2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nebraska hasn't won a game against a top 20 on the road in 12 years. I like VA Tech to cover.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Tenn easy value play.
    Cinci offense looks like they can get it done, even with the travel west.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

when Tyrod Taylor has trouble completing forward passes you don't think that Nebraska will stack up on the run?...

First 12