5-2 record so far this year. My picks for saturday

1) Duke -1: They have a very good passing attack (QB has thrown for over 7000 yards in his career and they threw 55 passes last week) and large o-line. Preseason they were talking about a bowl game. They lost last week to Richmond the defending national champion in D1AA. They had a punt blocked for a TD and lost by 6 points. I predict a very good effort from Duke this week and they should win this game.

2) La Tech +7: they won a bowl game last year and played Auburn fairly well last week. They have played the run real well in the past and have two good defensive tackles. Auburn did rush for over 300 yards but both of their defensive tackles missed significant playing time because of injury, both will play today. Navy is coming off close game at ohio state and it will be hard for them to match that effort again this week. Granted they will not have to match that effort to beat La Tech, but i will predict LT hangs around in this one. 5 LT players have exhibited flu-like symptoms this week and missed practice time.

3) Michigan +3: Home field and I just feel Notre Dame is a little over rated and Michigan is a little under rated. The line in this game is really behaving strangely most people r betting on Notre Dame and the line has moved the other way 1.5 points.

4) Virginia +11: Virginia had 7 turnovers in their game last week and 8 very costly penalties and were humiliated. They have lost their first game several times the past few years and come back every time to win the next week. I think TCU is a good team and they r coached very well and they r very physical. I just think this line is 11 points because of virginia's last game and they r better than they showed last week. I predict they will hang around in this one.

5) USC -7: in my opinion the best talent in the country going against a team with doubts about several things including their coach. I dont see OSU hanging with them. I like pac10 vs big 10 speed matchup.