Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

THE TOTAL PACKAGE, WEEK #2 (4-0 last week)

Realize that totals betting isn't for everyone. But if it is your cup of tea, please consider the following....

WASHINGTON ST./HAWAII - OVER 51-

Not sure I have the guts to try and figure out who's gonna win this game. Until further notice, they both stink! But it's one of the few spots on the Cougars schedule where they could POSSIBLY pull out a victory. So they should come to play. And if you come to play against a team returning only 2 starters on defense, you better try to score plenty. The Warriors will also score plenty of their own against this anemic D. I look for the total points to be in the mid-60s.

BUFFALO/PITT - UNDER 48-

These are both blue collar teams and neither one is particularly strong running the ball or passing. Defense will dominate and the final total should be low 40s at most.

NAVY/LA. TECH - OVER 49-

Tech had a hard time last week trying to figure out Auburn's running game. How are they gonna handle the option attack of the Middies? They won't. The chains will move with ease and this game goes into the high 50s.

MICHIGAN/NOTRE DAME - OVER 48

The offense that Coach Rodriguez runs takes time to implement, as evidenced by the Wolverines disastorous campaign in '08. But he's recruited a wave of fast, athletic players to help execute his schemes this year. They're young, of course, so there's liable to be a few turnovers early on. Turnovers are okay though....if you're betting the over. And I am. Look for the game to go into the 50s.

As always, best of luck.
    Harry
    Points Awarded:

morri1962 gave Harry N. Lloyd 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

how do i not tail you

morri1962
    morri1962's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3236

great job this week 7-4 total for 2 weeks 18-4 !!!!!! I think thats tops!!!!!!!!!!