las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Las' Plays 9/12 (very first post)

Ok, so I have a year behind my belt for sports betting but i cant wait for this sunday, but here is who i like for saturday. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

First, my hawkeyes -6.5 over the cyclowns. I know the hawks didnt look good against UNI but i am willing to bet uni beats isu if they play this year. Also, they are getting OL calloway and hopefully vandervelde back this week to help with the run game and pass protection. I am also hoping to see wegher and brinson play this week. Andd look for big things from mcnutt, keenan davis, and hopefully they can get the ball to paul cheney jr more this game because he has potential to be a big play maker. I dont know how this whole unit thing goes yet but ill put one on the hawks.

Next are my big plays.. i really like Army -2.5, i just dont think duke has it after getting beat by W&M. TCU -11.5, i know its their first game but i think they shut down virginia even at home. Kansas -11.5, NC -4.5, and Indiana at -1.5.

Here are some other picks i threw in there... texas -33 and flordia -36, i usually dont like to give this many points but these two jumped out at me being the best two teams in the nation. I also like Notre Dame -4, i might regret this but i think michigan sucks call me biased liking iowa but i hate ND more so it took me a lot to take this. BYU -17, idk much about byu besides they beat a bradfordless OU but i did see and cash in on tulane last week and they looked real bad. Tulsa -17.5, i liked their D but tulane is a joke so we'll call this a lean. and finally memphis at NL, they played a good Ole miss team tough until the very end and i think they should have this one. well good luck to everyone out there, give a kid some advice please.

Famou$ $wag
    Famou$ $wag's Avatar Become A Pro!

duke got beat by richmond not W&M
    however, i really like army -1.5 as well in this game

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

my bad, virginia got beat by them