Gotta give some props to UW for hanging in there with LSU...Didn't think it would even be close....on the other hand...my cougs....well....not sure what to say about them....

WSU's special teams is horrendous...We wold've probably covered the game if it wasn't for our special teams...The most glaring problem we have is that we have NO team speed...None on special teams....I'm waiting to see what Wulff does to fix this but he;s gotta do something about it now...

Our offense looked ok....especially our run game and run blocking...The thing that bothered me was that Lopina seemed to control the game better than Lobb....but yet Lobb...played a little less than half the game...Lobb definitely throws the better ball but I think Lopina mangaes the game better...I don;t like a 2 QB system...It seemed that Lopina and the offense was getting in a groove...then he gets yanked....dont like it one bit...

Our defense was ok at times...We couldn't stop the run last year...and we still can';t stop the run...

VS...hawaii....Thats a long ass trip they gotta make to get to Pullman....Additionally, Hawaii;s D is young...i believe only 1 returner...There offense well...not that impressive...O-line appears to be shaky....Revenge spot for the cougs as we got thumped down in hawaii....

I'm taking the Cougs -2.....Call me a homer!!!!If we don't win/cover this game i'm going back to last years fade the cougs in every game w/o giving it a second thought...

GL