pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

xyxky,

thanks bud...hope we both can get it going here soon...

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Screw the haters, pags. Keep your head up and do your thing. Not trying to give you advice, but maybe think of just playing (or posting) your best plays and trying to cut down on the volume a little bit.

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Pags, it always amazes me how some people here have no clue. Like people who haven't even been members here for a whole NCAAF season, and people who would compare your threads to that idiot CK.

I don't blindly follow picks, nor do I put certain cappers up on a pedestal.

It hurts to lose, it hurts more when you follow someone who loses. You get this idea that you can make your own losing picks, rather than losing money on someone else's losing picks. If that's the case, don't follow, don't comment, and start your own thread.

You never come off cocky or a know it all, I don't understand the hatred. You don't have stupid catch phrases or make up stupid team nicknames trying to sound all l33t. Money management is the key and the impulsive forum gamblers don't have the time or intelligence to understand that. People need to learn how to pick and choose value especially early in the season.

I know you will pick it up, you are one of the smartest college fb guys on the net. The write-ups you do, gives us invaluable information and you never have asked for followers nor have a hidden agenda. I would just ignore the negativity and not even comment on these peoples posts.

I look forward to reading your thread every week, I always wish you luck regardless of my stance on a game.
    One thing I do know is that you will be gold, come mid season.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

IrishTim,

appreciate the support and advice...I post all plays that I make for the amounts I make...have never been the type of guy to post less or more plays than I make...just how I roll man but again I appreciate the advice...

MickChunky,

very worded post...thank you very much for your open, honest insight and I'll try to definitely pick it up...appreciate your intelligence level and respect for what I do...

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Pags keep your hear high lets getem this week

First ... 6789