Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Lean

Football season is almost upon us. I dont know about you guys but im losing sleep over waiting for ZBOIZ's first quarter plays. Dude is the best of the best.

Early lean

Oklahoma St -6. I loved this to start but the fact that everyone sees Georgia as a gift at +6 just makes me like the cowboys even more.

SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I observe 3 different forums and I'm seeing more people on Oklahoma State than Georgia. It appears to me that most are buying into the preseason hype on OSU. Maybe it will play out that way, maybe it will not. I'm not a big "fade the public" kind of guy. I just like to handicap the game and play the best side myself.

Good luck in your bets for the season.

Ralphie1412

soonerBS good to see you around this season.

Im not a fade the public guy either but I think Zack Robinson and Kendall Hunter can come away with a one touchdown victory. I dont see Georgia getting rolled on but a one touchdown victory in Stillwater is not going to be a tough feat for this team.

Ralphie1412

Sooner what do u think of uconn -4. Ohio was pretty miserable last year when I watched them. Just dumb mistakes.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the way UConn plays, but they really have question marks at the QB position.

Edsall asks his kid to run the ball, play tough defense and just avoid turnovers.

Ralphie1412

I cant remember exactly but wasnt there a game i want to say maybe at louisville last season where uconns backup came in and did ok or am i thinking about someone else?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ralphie...you are right about one thing.....UConn did lose their QB at Louisville last season and UCONN did win 26-21, but Louisville actually outgained UConn 508-279. Zach Frazier is the kid who came off the bench for UCONN and he finished the game 7 of 15 for 90 yards.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Oklahoma St. And Georgia is to close to call. Don't be suprise with Georgia defense

SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Sooner what do u think of uconn -4. Ohio was pretty miserable last year when I watched them. Just dumb mistakes.
    Ohio is going to be a lot better this year, but personally, I don't like betting on MAC teams in games against BCS opponents. That being said though, UCONN has to replace their biggest offensive performer in Donald Brown. They don't have another running back of his caliber on the bench and I was not convinced last season that their passing game can win games for them.

I'm going to pass on this game and see how it turns out.

Ralphie1412

ZBOIZ stay out of my threads, its not like I go in yours and criticize your picks.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Also Sooner said it best. Who knows how good UConn will be without Brown. We have to see what kind of productivity this offense will have without him. He was over 65% of that offense