Kim
    Kim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kim Week 1 Plays

Texas -39.5 (I'm picking TX -pts all year long)

Georgia +6 (I'm drinkin' the Joe Cox cool-aid)

Notre Dame -12.5 (Early Greek. I still played them later at -14 in a parlay. They easily should get over 400 yds passing against UNR)

Army +5 (New coaches and system...but these are really bright soldiers)

BOL to all.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

I'd be careful with UGA.....GL Kim

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I've never laid more than 27 points in my life. GL though. I respect those who do. Get a picture up in the profile Kim! Welcome to the forum...

SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid choices, Kim . . . . . I will not be playing Texas myself, but I could very well be on all three of those other ones. Good luck . . .

Kim

RE: Texas -pts all year long...

BSC Champs ATS beginning 2001 (source: PS)
    Miami 7-5
    Ohio St. 8-6
    LSU 11-2 (USC 11-2)
    USC 8-5
    Texas 11-2
    FL 5-7-1
    LSU 5-7-2
    FL 12-1

Coach Brown got burned last year and will follow the formula that won it all last time: run it up, baby! The make up of year's coaches poll panel might force him as well: Cal coach has a vote, Mack doesn't.

Georgia +6
    Ok St. is coming out on too many "overrated" lists for my liking. They were 1-4 against ranked teams last year. Two of those losses were at home and at a neutral site bowl game, respectively. Look for Georgia's O-line to dominate this game and keep Ok St.'s offense off the field.

Notre Dame -whatever
    While I always root for BCS busters, and UNR has a great team this year, they will be over their heads in South Bend. Phil Steele has ND's Clausen as is #12 QB in the country matched with the #1 receiving unit and #5 O-line. Nevada's pass D gave up 519 yds to Missouri, 409 to NM St., and 414 to Boise St. last year. For the season they averaged 312 yds per game, their worst of the last 7 years. Clausen should have a game similar to his last start against Hawaii: 24 of 28, 413 yds en route to a 49-21 win.

Army +5
    Both teams come in with new coaches and systems. EMU returns 17 starters including the QB while Army returns 12 including the QB. As stated above, just got a feeling that Army will learn their new system quicker than EMU, particularly since classes haven't started yet they can concentrate just on football.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Good luck with your plays Kim

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Some fairly decent insight. You may have sold me on the Irish. However, I'd be interested to know how Notre Dame's D will fair against Nevada's offense, seeing as you only covered one end of the matchup there. Good job with that picture...

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kim,

Love the plays, especially the Notre Dame play.

Cougar.....ND's defense. I am pretty sold on this unit as being drastically improved. Why? Jon Tenuta. This is the first year Tenuta will be the sole defensive play caller for ND. Last year he shared the duty with Corwin Brown. ND is also moving out of that goofy version of the 3-4 they were using, and back to more of a 4-3. Tenuta did wonders with a lot less talent at GT. Charlie Weis has recruited some solid talent on defense. Last year they got that Te'o, who was the #1LB in the country, the year before that he got the #1 LB--Steve Filer. Both could start, and I would imagine they will be very good.

SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Kim,

Love the plays, especially the Notre Dame play.

Cougar.....ND's defense. I am pretty sold on this unit as being drastically improved. Why? Jon Tenuta. This is the first year Tenuta will be the sole defensive play caller for ND. Last year he shared the duty with Corwin Brown. ND is also moving out of that goofy version of the 3-4 they were using, and back to more of a 4-3. Tenuta did wonders with a lot less talent at GT. Charlie Weis has recruited some solid talent on defense. Last year they got that Te'o, who was the #1LB in the country, the year before that he got the #1 LB--Steve Filer. Both could start, and I would imagine they will be very good.

I agree . . . .

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kim, are you the one in your avatar? Nice

Kim

GatorFan-
    Nope. I'm a dude, big guy. I googled 'cute korean girl' and that was one of the pics. Don't google that at work though! Your avatar ain't nothin' to sneeze at either!

BTW-

Added Minnie -61/2 to card. See SoonerBS 'early game' thread for info.
    Last edited by Kim; 08-20-09 at 01:34 PM.