prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU/ Arkansas great ballgame..

Being from Baton Rouge, I didn't have alot of faith in Les Miles in holding back on what I figure is the best offensive coor. in college football, Jimbo Fisher. I assumed they would come in and play it close to the vest and leave a tough one in War stadium, but to my surprise they opened it up a bit and got a victory. If he would give full reins to Fisher we would have alot better ballclub in my opinion, but I am happy for this win and glad they covered. Arkansas is a hellava tough place to play and LSU has not had much success there but today they did...GO TIGERS!!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

still have to wonder why LSU's on the outside looking in of the SEC championship game...man this team has a lot of talent...

prickbeater101

Well pags Ithink it is due to a horrendous road schedule at Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, and Arkansas where they got a little conservative in my opinion at Auburn and Florida. Should JaMarcus come back next year, we will have all the above teams at home and could make a serious run and the national championship. Hell, I think they could give Ohio St a ballgame this year, but with this BCS crap they will never get a chance...

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I don't understand the end of the game. LSU couldn't stop Arkansas running why the last 4 plays of the game do you throw the ball? He didn't complete but the passes the whole game until then why not stick with the run and try and win the game. I know they didn't have any timeouts but hell they shouldn't have needed them if they ran the sideline. Arkansas ran for over 300 yards and you say LSU is good.

prickbeater101

Yes they did have a difficult time stopping the run (Friday), there is no doubt about that. McFadden is a helluva back. I must give him credit but I don't think Arkansas could have won the game just running, right there at then end. Hell they went for it on 4th down and number 5 never touched the ball. Explain that...makes no sense. I will admit they had a rough day stopping the run but they are still a very good football team