Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Whoop! Aggies top 'horns!

Trying to contain some of my enthusiasm for Texas A&M's win today, especially since the boss man here at SBR is a big UT fan.

But after such a long dry spell against the Longhorns, it's tough to contain it all, so...

Whoop! Gig 'em, Aggies!

I see a hangover in my near future.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats only like the 9th time in 89 years "your" Aggies beat "John's" Texas team. With that being said, party hard tonight Willie

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

What a game. Now I know OSU will for sure be pumped up tomm to try to deny OU for a big 12 title. Cant wait......dont know if I can sleep 2nite....lol

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan..You got it all wrong on this one. We beat them 8 years in a row in the late 80s early 90s. What you mean is its like the 9th win in austin. We play there every other year so You figure it up as winning about 20 percent of the time there. Definelty not good but consider the rosource base for most of the century. Texas used to be able to give out an unlimited number of scolarships and A&M didnt have woman admited until the century was half over. They still have more money and a bigger then anyschool in the country save for OSU.

Make no mistake....the horns are the devils team.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I sure dont want to be Willie in the office when John comes in. Im sure Willie will be doing a little more then usual.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

saw that McCoy had a rough day...

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    saw that McCoy had a rough day...
    Yeah, I was real upset when they had to cart him off the field. Went to chapel and lit a candle for him, then stuck another pin in my Fack Brown voodoo doll