Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

KentSt/BallSt + Ohio/MiamiU

Ball State -3
    Ball State didn't start the season off so hot... However, they have looked like a force the last few weeks... Going into the Big House and plaiyng Michigan right down to the wire(34-26), even though I think Michigan had mailed the game in prior to showing up that day... That game was sandwiched in between two road wins for the Cardinals... I know this probably isn't the greatest game to be betting, but I have a good feeling about the Cardinals here. They will want to take care of business and have their last 4 games of this year to build on for next... The Cardinals may only be 4-7, but they are 7-3 ATS this year... Finally, Kent lost 41-14 @ Buffalo U, the laughing stock of the MAC! Need I say more?

Ohio -3
    Really can't believe I'm betting another MAC game, which I know have gotten dicey all year long... However, the Bobcats will be out to prove that their East division title this year was not a fluke... They will be up for this game wanting to ride some momentum into their showdown with Central Michigan... Miami has been terrible all year even though they have played teams to some close games... I think Ohio rides the momentum of their conference championship game berth...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-24-06 at 08:19 AM.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M....I love Ball St in this game. I think the line should be more in the neighborhood of 10 not 3. This may be my best game of the weekend.....lol. Whatever the hell that means. That freshman QB for Ball St. is most impressive and I like them alot..

Best of Luck everyone

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

More MAC games ("cringe")

I would take Kent St on the ML, but would pass on the Miami Oh/Ohio game.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    More MAC games ("cringe")

I would take Kent St on the ML, but would pass on the Miami Oh/Ohio game.
    Heh Heh, I completely understand that Dan... The MAC is definitely the most unpredictable conference in the country... Ball State has looked good lately and Ohio has been playing real well so I figured I'd take a shot... Hopefully come out even at the worst... Guess we will find out...

Dan do you have any games today circled that you really like? Would love your input... I need to cash big this weekend!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Ball St is one of my games today, not playing anything in that Ohio/Miami-OH game.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Ball St is one of my games today, not playing anything in that Ohio/Miami-OH game.
    Ball State lookin pretty darn solid up 24-0 @ half! Let's Go Cardinals!

prickbeater101

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Boy you got that right Just need to keep doing what they are doing

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    30-6 in the 4th, with about 10 to play. Looks like this one is a winner guys.

prickbeater101

Hopefully so onlooker....I really liked them alot. I got them -3 and in a teaser with Texas so if the longhorns will get off their can and put these Aggies away, I will have a pretty good morning

prickbeater101

Hmmmm, winner. 30-6. I just loved Ball St. I find it hard to believe that Dr Bob had a 4 star play on Kent St. We beat the good dr. guys. It won't happen alot, so let's gloat...lol

By the way Texas is sucking today. Unreal...Thats Mack Brown for you

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Just dont get sucked into the Dr.Bob hype. He seems good, but I wouldnt follow him.

Good hit guys.

Also looks like Peyton2M06 is going to go 2-0 on these picks.

Peyton2MarvinN06

YES! YES!
    That sure is a good start to the weekend!
    Wish I would have takin Central Mich. now too, absolutely pounding Buffalo! I'm not gonna complain though 2-0 start, glad that I stayed away from the A&M Texas game... Anyone that took A&M and the points CONGRATULATIONS!
    LET'S WIN SOME MONEY THIS WEEKEND!

prickbeater101

Congrats Peyton2Marvin06....great call. Was worried for you a little while on Ohio but they came back and took care of business. Wish I would have stayed off of Texas but they had the superior team but you MUST throw all that out in rival games and I should have known better but of well....

Congrats again

Peyton2MarvinN06

Thanks prickbeater!
    HAHA!
    Looks to me like we topped Dr. Bob on the Ball State game gentlemen! He hardly ever misses a 4-Star pick, which he had Kent State at! Chalk one up for the home team here @ SBR! He hit the Ohio game right on though! GREAT JOB fellas and good luck the rest of the weekend... Let me know if you have any STRONG leans on games this weekend!