Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

1/7 Upset spots and a few other notes...

Notre Dame +175.

This team is actually something special. This is a team who could make a HUGE run in the tournament. I think Cincinnati is seriously overrated. Of course they do have Cashmere Wright, but really they have not played anybody at all this year. Not to mention, St. Johns just came to Cincy and knocked em off. I actually have Cincinnati losing 5 out of their next 6. The only word I can associate with Notre Dame is ballin.

Cleveland State +135

Illinois Chicago is 10-3, but 2-4 on the road. Cleveland State is 5-1 at home. Also Cleveland state has won their last 10 meetings haha. With wins last year by 28 and 17. Maybe Ill-Chicago has made a complete turnaround, but I am gonna go with what I know.

Dallas +175

I don't really have much of a write up. Just a gut feeling on this one. On the road in Utah will be a tough game, but I think they will get it together and pull it off.

Hopefully these hit, I went 0-4 yesterday. First losing day in a while. Also, some more notes about some games tonight...

Oklahoma City team total is 102. They are averaging 105 points a game and the Wizards defense is far from stellar.

Also, Georgia State is -5 at Hofstra tonight. Keep in mind that Hofstra has lost every game since they had 4 starters get in trouble. With those starters out they are just awful. Also, take it for what it's worth; Last year in the two games these two played Georgia State won by a combined 51 points.

Bet accordingly. Good luck to everyone.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

ND has been impressive in North Bend as they always are.
    They have yet to play a road game, and they play a strong team in a hostile environment....with the Bearcats having a chip after losing 2 straight at home.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    ND has been impressive in North Bend as they always are.
    They have yet to play a road game, and they play a strong team in a hostile environment....with the Bearcats having a chip after losing 2 straight at home.
    I agree, but I don't think the Bearcats are as good as people lead on. I agree, this is the perfect let down spot, but I just can't get around how good Notre Dame SEEMS.

Regul8er
    Wordd

True Enough buddy!

Interesting game on many levels. UC lives and dies by the 3. If they are hitting it, they are about as good as anyone in the country.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    True Enough buddy!

Interesting game on many levels. UC lives and dies by the 3. If they are hitting it, they are about as good as anyone in the country.
    Definitely!

Justin3587

Give this a lil bump action. Appreciate ya Notre Dame and Cleveland State. 2-0 so far.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

very very nice calls, I was gonna tail the cleveland st pick, forgot it started before 7

very nice!

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    very very nice calls, I was gonna tail the cleveland st pick, forgot it started before 7

very nice!
    CBB is getting a bit tricky with their start times haha.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Justin.....nice read on Cincinnati game.

I had Cincy, and it was like the boys playing with the men. Notre Dame played composed almost the whole night. In the last 5 or 6 minutes, they milked the shotclock, and hit a shot with under 3 seconds left probably 4 or 5 times. It was impressive!