sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Kansas +7 @ Mizzou--what a steal!

I'm no professional, but every now and then a game comes along with a big dollar sign on it. Last week, if you check my post, it was Auburn -3. Oh, I won some money last week. This week it's KU +7 at Mizzou.

First off, I am a MIzzou alum, and lifelong Tiger fan. The past two years, I've bet on or against them every lined game, and only lost twice this year (Ole Miss, Tx Tech) and twice last year (Nebraska, S. Carolina). Let me break down this baby (which will also help me vent my frustrations w/ the Mizzou athletic dept.

COACH PINKEL: I Hate Gary Pinkel. He's a laughing stock. There is no easier coach in the Big 12 to make 2nd half adjustments to. He insists on working out of the shotgun even in 1st and Goal situations. Consequently, Mizzou is piss poor in the red zone. Pinkel completely misused Brad Smith for 4 years, and now will waste an equally talented Chase Daniel. Mizzou extended Pinkel's contract 5 years. 5 Years!! For a coach with a 1-1 bowl record in his first five years. How'd he celebrate his new contract? Losing SU 21-16 to a pitiful Iowa St. club as a 2TD AF.

COACH MANGINO: The past 3 years, Mangino has owned Pinkel. He has his team playing with confidence, and the home advantage won't mean anything for Mizzou. Two Years ago, a terrible KU team led Mizzou 21-0 at halftime, and the fans booed Mizzou straight to the locker room. By the fourth quarter, there were more Jayhawk fans in the stands. Mangino will have his team ready and confident.

MIZZOU IS OVERRATED: MU opened 5-0 with wins over 5 terrible teams. TX Tech handed them the next game on a silver platter, and to their credit, they played well in a loss against A&M and K State, and were 7-1. But, their true colors have com out the past 3 games. 3 good coaches figured out how to beat them.

MOMENTUM: MU has lost 3 straight, KU has won 3 straight.

7 points is way to many. Get in now before it drops under 7.

Good luck! Happy Thanksgiving!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

After reading your post and watching Kansas run all over K-State in the 2nd half last week, I think KU +7 is definitely a steal... You are right, they very well may win this game outright! GOOD LUCK!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting 7 points in a rivalry game like this I feel has some very good value myself.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Talked me into it.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

I hope I don't let everyone down. Anything can happen happen in college football, but the evidence is pretty strong here.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

anything can happen pete, but I think you've handicapped it well...

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Win or lose pal you capped this game correctly...

You are on my sharps list pal.. Hey PM me when you get a chance I would like to get to pick your brain..

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

I'm going to post a few more selections, if anyone's interested--good luck tomorrow

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

You can get 7' -113 right now at Pinnacle or you just going to stick with the 7 +101?

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

I got in a 7' at Cris, and bet a little more. It went back to 7, but at WSEX and Bet Jamaica it's still 7'. For wha tit's worth, Nevada is +3 -115 at WSEX, everywhere else it's +2.5 it seems

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks sweetpete...

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I agree 7 points is too many to give. Looking at their schedule this year most of their games against teams they both played look pretty even.

Mizz vs. K St. 41-21 W
    Kansas vs. K. St. 39-20 W

Mizz vs. Col 28-13 W
    Kansas vs. Col 20-15 W

They both lost to Nebraska but Kansas put up more of a fight
    L 32-39 compared to Mizz losing 20-34.
    Your writeup makes a lot of sense, enough for me to take Kansas in BTP this week. After reading this and looking at those last three games I saw that Kansas rolled Iowa state 41-10 while Mizz lost 16-21.
    I'll take Kansas and the points all day

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully, they can pull it out in the second half of this one.