lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Why is # 2 fav over # 1 by 10....

CAUSE THE SEC GETS FAR MORE PUBLICITY TO BE THE STRONGEST CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. MY TAKE ON THIS IS NOT OVER THINKING THE CONFERENCE AND IVE WATCHED ALOT OF THESE 2 TEAMS PLAY THIS YEAR AND I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A GOOD TAKE ON THIS GAME. VEGAS LOVES SEC AS DO ALL THE SPORTS STATIONS AND BIG PUBLIC BACKING THATS WHY THIS LINE IS SO INFLATED. BUT TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THE IRISH COME INTO THIS GAME I FEEL WIT A CHIP ON THERE SHOULDER SOMEWHAT FEELING LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN OVER LOOKED AND DISRESPECTED IN SOME WAY BY BEING A BIG DOG AND BEING RANKED NUMBER 1.WELL HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES IN THE PAST THAT A TEAM WIT A CHIP ON ITS SHOULDER COMES IN WIT THAT EDGE , THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS , THAT WILLINGNESS TO WIN AT ANY COST IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS THEN A OVER HYPED TEAM PATS GOING FOR UNDERFEATED RECORD DOUBLE DIGIT FAV OVER THE GIANTS WHO HAD THAT EDGE THAT SELF MOTIVATED INSTINCT IN THEM TO SHUT THE CRITICS UP WITH THAT BEING SAID THE FIGHTING IRISH WILL NOT ONLY COVER THE SPREAD TONIGHT BUT THEY WILL BEAT THE TIDE AND SHOW THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL THAT THERE ARE OTHER CONFERENCES AND INDEPENDENTS IN THIS. IRISH 24- ALA-13

sebb90
    sebb90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Jokes aside, I think bama takes it. But I'm worried about 10points..

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

ND is a few calls and one chip FG away from being irrelevant

lonegambler

so was alabama when ga had them beat lol

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonegambler

must b from the south

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12942

Quote Originally Posted by Covy View Post
    ND is a few calls and one chip FG away from being irrelevant
    Lol, Georgia had Bama beat, LSU had Bama beat, and Bama lost to A&M. Great point.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Domers get too much

If ND was 12-0 against all div. 2 schools they would be in a national championship game yearly. They have a huge following of catholic worshippers. The same denomination that accepts child molestation. The media wants them in their to sell the snake oil. They VOTE on who is number one, do you need more then that as to why. It is as fixed as the games they play in. They were out of the top 25 to start the year. So, if there is any question to how they got there they "Played" themselves into that position??? They beat Stanford [which lost to Washington] and squeeked by Pitt. Yea Bama gets lucky with Georgia another quality team. Bama gets beat by A&M with one of the best freshman sensations I've seen! When voting and religion are involved in something it is NEVER on the up&up. ND has a terrible offense and the defense has NOT been tested with a real offense. Don't beat a side in this game, it will be the fix of the year the money is on Bama. The line is that high so the refs can keep it that close. It will be a flag fest! If Ohio State was elgible do you think they would have got the bid for the national championship?

lonegambler

yes then it would be ohio st vs nd and if oregon beats stanford then bama isnt even in this game, as for ur child molestation thats horrible to even factor tht kinda action into this equation notre dame is a highly regarded program maybe u meant to say penn state. truth of the matter is there are those kinda people all over the world and in a form of job title or even neighborhoods shouldnt compare that kinda serious stuff to a football game . other than that i agree with u on these games are very controlled whether its nfl or the college programs its like a broadway show

lonegambler

correct me if im wrong stanford bet oregon and then stanford won the rose bowl , just checking asfor ohio st they woulda been in this game if they didnt cheat with violations they endured during the success in recent yrs

stucker78
    stucker78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

I have to agree with you there. Just look at ND's schedule.. I doesn't take a genius to figure out who will win tonight. Good season ND. Tonight it ends.

lonegambler

well we will see but the irish will win this and people will have there sour grapes to suck on

hrgonz0
    Update your status
    hrgonz0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

I think I've heard it all now...

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Wow really how the hell is Norte damn gonna score on bama an how the hell is Norte damn gonna stop bama from pounding the ball Irish haven't seen an offensive line as pure talented, big, an quick as bama's not even close to it there gonna toss that DLine around wherever they please an run all over then when Irish load the box there weak secondary is gonna not be able to cover one on one with bama's talent! The question isn't gonna be does bama cover it's gonna be how much does saban want to run the score up before he calls off the dogs!! People are clueless On here saying the Irish are gonna win! Put down the pipe an needles! SEC wins titles an covers spreads doing it period!!

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Are some people really betting on Notre Dame

lonegambler

2 more sec backers getting ready for a shot back to reality , what makes it sweeter is that u will all lose ur money when u beat on bama tonight , and me and my c will be seating back smoking cigars counting our pot of gold goins. we suppose to be against the bookies in here but to b honest im gonna laugh my as s off whn u lose ur money on this game

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    CAUSE THE SEC GETS FAR MORE PUBLICITY TO BE THE STRONGEST CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.
    Good point. 6 straight national titles to the SEC is a pretty meaningless trend. It's all hype.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Key is the FIX

The books have took it on the chin a bit this year. If you are a thinking man this game is hyped to the hilt and prime for the fix. ND is staying 10 miles from the action Bama is in the heart of the action and distraction.The refs will call holding killing drives for Bama. The game will be kept close for the sponsors and most of all the huge amount of doe put on Bama. Quit talking about the teams they are insignificant to the game when you are talking about millions of dirty dollars. This game smells like a fix, walks like a fix, taste like a fix-glad i didn't step in it! Love thy brother

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    The books have took it on the chin a bit this year. If you are a thinking man this game is hyped to the hilt and prime for the fix. ND is staying 10 miles from the action Bama is in the heart of the action and distraction.The refs will call holding killing drives for Bama. The game will be kept close for the sponsors and most of all the huge amount of doe put on Bama. Quit talking about the teams they are insignificant to the game when you are talking about millions of dirty dollars. This game smells like a fix, walks like a fix, taste like a fix-glad i didn't step in it! Love thy brother
    Why not take ND ml or +10 if this possible fix favors them?

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    2 more sec backers getting ready for a shot back to reality , what makes it sweeter is that u will all lose ur money when u beat on bama tonight , and me and my c will be seating back smoking cigars counting our pot of gold goins. we suppose to be against the bookies in here but to b honest im gonna laugh my as s off whn u lose ur money on this game

That's cool. Just be sure to show back up in here when the SEC makes it 7 in a row tonight so you can take your medicine.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

where u at bro??????