DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

look at Alabama's record for 2012

Just look at their record,sure they have some automatics, but they are strong real strong, prepared they could play a few N.F.L. teams , in the second have they will pull away winning by 15 or so good luck to all.
    Points Awarded:

Rio DiNero gave DOMINATER 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I might be on Bama but it isn't bc of their schedule. They played one of the weakest schedules. The 3 teams they played that were good (LSU,A&M,UGA) they played extremely close and could have easily been 0-3.

ND has played a soft schedule too, and is extremely lucky to be here. I'm not sure Bama is worthy of laying a big spread. Not real sure what the best play here is.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    Just look at their record,sure they have some automatics, but they are strong real strong, prepared they could play a few N.F.L. teams , in the second have they will pull away winning by 15 or so good luck to all.
    r u stoned? play in the nfl? 'bama would get raped by the jaguars...

this is why I don't believe the 'public' is on notre dame. there are sooo many of these fools around.
    Last edited by jinxpro13; 01-07-13 at 07:20 AM.

GoldGlove
    Luck for MVP
    GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

lol at Bama playing with some NFL teams. Sure, they could be on the same field, no question about it, too bad even the lowly Jaguars would beat them 50/60+ - 3/6/9