Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I was going to say same thing.
    The guy does have a point. If im a top lineman in the country and they came after me with a scholarship i would have to strongly think about going there because i know the media will be suking this guy off for years and im also gonna get great publicity if i play well. More people to see me play by far. Easy decision. Only problem is i would have to live in that shithole Texas.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ill give geno smith 1 thing....he can throw the deep ball like RG3 but he cant run and it soft as a pillow

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    He has a weak arm but he can run. Another solid College QB but wont do much in the NFL.
    Funny guy

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    that Alabama game was a bad spot for the Tide and Manziel was lucky to catch them at the right time. If that game is played 1-2 weeks later they would have gotten dominated.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    I can't believe some people don't realize that he has arguably the best OL in the country. Kid is good and there is no denying that, but he has had a ton of help from the OL. The time he got is ridiculous.

Will be interesting to see how he does with the new guys next year. I'm going I say the #'s go down considerably.
    Absolutely best O-Line in the country, but looks like only Joeckel is leaving. Matthews may stay and move to left tackle while Ogbuehi moves to right tackle. A lot of Johnny's playmaking ability was when protection broke down.
    Heck, the way teams started to play him towards the end of the season, it doesn't matter if he has the best o-line in the country or not. Team's don't rush him as much as other QBs because if they don't stay in their lanes, Johnny burns them.

Yesterday was the most impressive performance you've ever seen? You realize there was absolutely zero pressure getting to him right? Tajh Boyd Vs LSU was way more impressive seeing how he had free rushers in his face and knockin him down every time he had the ball.
    Read Above

You haven't watched Clemson this year. Manziel would not survive there. Who do you think is more important than Boyd on Clemson? Hopkins? Ellington?

A&M line might be behind ND and Bama. But yeah they are pretty damn good.
    A&M had the best line the country last year.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    The spread will fail to cover if Texas A&M's defense become one of the worst in the nation.
    That's one of the dumbest things i've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Guy has been arrested twice in 9 months...recently as Dec....odds he makes it to next Sept off the field are growing worse for him.
    I stand corrected. This is one of the dumbest things I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    What was the other arrest besides the drunken fight/fake id incident?
    There was none. From his avatar, he's a butthurt 'Bama fan

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    Do not say stupid things like this. Geno is being looked at as the number one overall pick you idiot. The worst case scenario is a drop to 20-25 range. Go back to your cave.
    I will wager he won't be taken top 10!

Your nuts about #1 Overall. I'd be surprised at 1st rd.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He will undoubtedly put up big numbers but like someone mentioned losing two stalwarts on the OL will be tough to overcome not to mention the target being on his back now.

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I will wager he won't be taken top 10!

Your nuts about #1 Overall. I'd be surprised at 1st rd.
    Prepare to be suprised

Kiper had him as a first rounder also.

Too soon for other draft sites to start ranking a freshmen, but he'll be on a lot of list starting next year when he can declare.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

mv09

Update:
    Jake Matthews, Right Tackle, is staying for his senior year

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Walker played running back for the University of Georgia, where he was a three-time All-American and winner of the 1982He is the only player in NCAA history to finish in the top three in Heisman voting in all three of his collegiate seasons. He is the only NCAA player to finish in the top ten in rushing yards that played only three years. During his freshman season in 1980, Walker set the NCAA freshman rushing record and finished third in Heisman voting. Walker was the first "true freshman" to become a first-team All-American.[5]
    He played a major role in helping Georgia avoid defeat that year and win the de facto national championship with a victory over Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl.[6] He won the Heisman as a junior.[7] In 1999, Walker was elected to the College Football Hall of Fame and is considered one of college football's greatest players.
    "He is the only player in NCAA history to finish in the top three in Heisman voting in all three of his collegiate seasons." Not an accurate statement Glenn Davis & Doak Walker both were in the top 3 in Heisman voting
    and like Walker both won the Heisman one time.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

First 123