ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    As usual the emotional residential wannabe racist perjures a post with innuendo and allegations. The next post you make lie-free will be the first.
    Ha. I'd happily rip your take apart, but I got more enjoyment reading dlowilly burying you than I would doing so myself. You are one soft pole smoker.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

He buried nothing, only posted a doc. which is customary in divorce cases, doesnt mean Strong bedded her. As for you your post was riddled with lies, you saw her with a pic of a black guy and automatically assumed it was her hubby, that type laziness is why your caveman logic always fail you when debating.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

He buried nothing, only posted a doc. which is customary in divorce cases, doesnt mean Strong bedded her.
    LOL yes documents are customary in divorce cases. No one is saying they aren't. What isn't customary in a divorce case is a guy who isn't accused of an affair with a woman gets subpoenaed to testify and turn over his cell phone bills and text records with that woman. Trying to ignore these things and/or claiming it doesn't mean anything isn't caveman logic it's more like vine swinging jungle logic

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL yes documents are customary in divorce cases. No one is saying they aren't. What isn't customary in a divorce case is a guy who isn't accused of an affair with a woman gets subpoenaed to testify and turn over his cell phone bills and text records with that woman. Trying to ignore these things and/or claiming it doesn't mean anything isn't caveman logic it's more like vine swinging jungle logic
    That actually does happen a lot young buck. Keep living.

dlowilly

That actually does happen a lot young buck. Keep living.
    And then the wife settles just after he gets subpoenaed even though nothing was going on? Keep dreaming

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    And then the wife settles just after he gets subpoenaed even though nothing was going on? Keep dreaming
    Of course it doesnt mean something was going on. We dont know what she "settled" for, we know they got joint custody of the kids. These couples were all friends with one another, hubby had a decent enough lawyer knowing he could get some leverage by approaching it this way, Strong didnt need the distraction and who knows exactly what she wanted out of the divorce. To her settling probably wasnt giving up more than she wanted initially. No need to assume, if anything us gamblers are taught very early in the game to never assume, doing so as young gamblers laying big juice on a sure thing eventually bit us in the butt. Anyway how this morphed into talking about anything other than coaching is beyond me.

dlowilly

Of course it doesnt mean something was going on. We dont know what she "settled" for, we know they got joint custody of the kids. These couples were all friends with one another, hubby had a decent enough lawyer knowing he could get some leverage by approaching it this way, Strong didnt need the distraction and who knows exactly what she wanted out of the divorce. To her settling probably wasnt giving up more than she wanted initially. No need to assume, if anything us gamblers are taught very early in the game to never assume, doing so as young gamblers laying big juice on a sure thing eventually bit us in the butt. Anyway how this morphed into talking about anything other than coaching is beyond me.
    LOL what a convoluted string of lies you've told yourself

First 123