yungcapper
    Update your status
    yungcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2910

Anybody else wonder is Mushpussy was paid to lose last night?

Just sitting here wondering, I never saw him get mad and make those nice faces he always does. Going for a onside kick to start the second half, and onside kick when your only down two scores with almost 8 minutes left. Pretty much abandoning the run game. The list goes on. Just didnt look like to me he was interested in winning the game.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Of course they are fixed

You have to try to figure out if the child playing feels like playing wants to play and if he plays is everybody going to watch and cheer for him like their hero. Am I the focal point of the game plan if not i will pout MAMA always tells me, "De'Anferna you are Mama's lil hero you da best son." I.Q.'s are not running rampant in these athletes nor is integrity take the team who has been brought up the best like a religious 'based team or a military school with discipline. Best bowl game thus far Rice vs. Air Force hard hitting well played game. I'm done with these monkey acted fools playing ball today. They have ruined the sports world!! Dancing after the plays, dreeds flying around and helmets coming off sll the time, the dreeds really look good ladies, these are attached to their dumbass heads like hair weave. Sorry that is queer ladies!! But it does look good with your two or three spaghetti wrist bands. Take the Harlem Ducks tonight very disciplined! LOL

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    You have to try to figure out if the child playing feels like playing wants to play and if he plays is everybody going to watch and cheer for him like their hero. Am I the focal point of the game plan if not i will pout MAMA always tells me, "De'Anferna you are Mama's lil hero you da best son." I.Q.'s are not running rampant in these athletes nor is integrity take the team who has been brought up the best like a religious 'based team or a military school with discipline. Best bowl game thus far Rice vs. Air Force hard hitting well played game. I'm done with these monkey acted fools playing ball today. They have ruined the sports world!! Dancing after the plays, dreeds flying around and helmets coming off sll the time, the dreeds really look good ladies, these are attached to their dumbass heads like hair weave. Sorry that is queer ladies!! But it does look good with your two or three spaghetti wrist bands. Take the Harlem Ducks tonight very disciplined! LOL
    the fluck did I just read

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    the fluck did I just read
    Please tell me you didn't read his entire post lol