imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NCAA ***Plays and Writeups*** LOVE THIS CARD!!! (ytd: 62-55 +18.88 Units)

Last week: 3-3 -1.75 Units

YTD: 62-55 +18.88 Units

Hello everyone how are you doing? Thanks for visiting my NCAA College Football Thread..

One thing that is different this week is my unit amounts, as you will notice I am betting the same amount on every single game. This doesn't mean I like all plays the same, I am just extremely confident that I will at least go 3-2 on these 5 plays and I want to lock in profit..

Really love all 5 of these plays and would be kinda suprised if they didn't go at least 4-1, hoping that doesn't jinx it LOL...but really I feel like this week has alot of potential.

Well I can feel the college football season coming to an end, and I am starting to get that sad feeling.. Well all good things have to come to an end sometimes right?

Before I post my plays I would like to thank everyone who has shown their support this season, I appreciate all the kind words and thoughts..

I would also like to thank everyone on here who has helped me cap this games..

Thank you very much...

imgv94 plays:

3* GA TECH +2
    Really believe the line should be reversed. I am aware of the fact GA has owned Tech since 2000 but I see this "the" year Tech gets over the hump..

Now take away the Bulldogs victory over Auburn where Cox played like a bitch and they at least to me seem like a very average team that hasn't done much this season at all..

Georgia lost to Vandy and Kentucky
    Georgia barely defeated the likes of Ole Miss, Miss St and Colorado

I just don't see GA as a solid team at all.. I am not a big fan of their offense especially their offensive line..

Also don't think for one sec that GA Tech is going to look past this game they want to win this game for momentum and also bragging rights.. This is a grudge game and will be played like one..

Honestly if GA wouldn't of beat Auburn don't you believe this line would of been GA Tech -3 or something close?

I believe this is the year GA Tech finally gets the job done vs the Bulldogs..

3* OREGON STATE -3 -102
    REVENGE BABY!! REVENGE!!!

Oregon is done, getting killed two weeks in a row, they are putrid on the road and the Beaver crowd will be loud and rowdy, that doesn't bode well at all for the Ducks who cannot handle adversity. Oregon St has quietly had a good season and might just be a better team than the Ducks as funny as that sounds. Now I am not a big fan of Mike Riley or Matt Moore but I am not going to let them get in the way of my thinking process..

Especially considering the Ducks defense has given up 72 points in the last 2 games, how wonderful is that LOL..

Now don't get me wrong if the Ducks play like they did earlier in the season they have a shot I just believe that team is gone with the wind.. Again Home field is HUGE in here..

3* NEVADA +3 -104
    Me and my buddies have had this game circled for months now and it's finally here.. I have been following this Nevada closely this season and have enjoyed what I have seen from them. Now Boise State isn't the same Boise St away from the Blue Carpet and Nevada is a fricken beast @ Home. Let's look at a few of their road games.

Boise St 17
    Wyoming 10

Boise St 36
    Utah 3
    (Fluke)

Boise St 40
    NMST 28

Boise St 42
    Idaho 26

Boise St 23
    San Jose St 20

Now can you see my point.. Nevada will be their biggest test yet.. Trust me Nevada is good enough to defeat Boise St.. Also Boise States Star running back Ian Johnson is banged up and is far from 100% with a collapsed lung. I am sure alot of you are thinking why the hell is 12th ranked Boise St only 2.5 or 3 pt favorite over Nevada.. Trust me guys there is a reason...

3* NOTRE DAME +7.5
    Throw all stats and bullshiit out the window. This is a classic ND/USC game.. Even though I am a die hard SC fan I am not going gaga over the Trojans last 2 victories. I am just not that impressed with those 2 victories sorry and I did watch both of them.. One big factor- Notre Dame hasn't had an emotional game since oct 21th over a month ago. They have been playing easy no sweat games preparing for this game for awhile. USC has been playing emotional after emotional game and hasn't had the time like ND has to prepare for this game.

Another major factor --Big IN-GAME coaching advantage goes to Charlie Weis in here, I love my boy Pete Carroll he is a great recruiter and he has the players prepared but IN-Game he isn't even close to that of Weis.

Another Big Factor- I like Quinn alot better than Booty, Quinn is a crafty little workhorse that can make a play out of nothing while Booty is predictable and relies on his WRs and RB(While on Screens) to do the work for him. I say big advantage QB wise goes to crafty Quinn.

Now the only concern I have is that USC is more athletic but that arguement was made last year and look what happened. Again this is a grudge game and really we should forget all the bullshiit.. ND almost beat USC last year when USC had Bush,Leinart,White and co. This SC team is not as good as last years..

Also the luck of the Irish, expect some lucky bounces to go the Irish's way. Also expect Weis to bring out the bag of tricks and call some trick plays..

I really like ND here..

3* HAWAII -16.5
    Honestly is there any reason Hawaii doesn't score 50+ here? Is there any reason to think Purdue will be able to keep up with Hawaii @ Hawaii? If you know please enlighten me. I don't see how this Purdue defense is ever going to stop Hawaii in here, and wouldn't be surprised if Hawaii never punts in here..

The Purdue kids are partying this weekend, they wrapped up their season already they don't care about this game.. And I honestly believe Purdue won't have much offensive success in here as Hawaii's defense has improved.

Purdue is a mistake prone team that doesn't handle adversity well, they haven't played on the road much this season and the last important road game they had Iowa put up 47 on them. Expect Purdue to make alot of mistakes in here and Hawaii capitalizing on them. Hawaii loves to kill teams this year, they love to cover the spread,they know the spread trust me.. And they would love nothing more than to destroy a visiting Big Ten school that has really nothing to play for.. Expect emotion to be a major advantage for Hawaii.

This line is begging for Purdue money and for some reason that makes me even more confident. One more thing people I respect immensely love this side as well and that only makes me feel better about this decision..

Expect a big blowout here guys..

Last edited by imgv94; 11-21-06 at 05:38 AM.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Damned good write up imgv. What do you think on the over in the Boise-Nevada game? 57. I'm liking the over here.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV,
    Your mini-thesis write up here looks better than Dr. Bob's....ha ha. I too am definately sad to see NCAAF coming to a close. It's good to still have the Bowl Games to look forward to, but after that severe depression sets in for me.
    There is nothing else like a full Saturday of NCAAF from 9am - 11pm, multiple TV's and farming winning wagers all day.

Your Pixs:
    I don't trust Georgia but I hope GT puts it to 'em for your sake.

I'm definately with you on Org.ST & Hawaii.

Nevada is my home team and I'll be at this game....can't wait! Nevada has been an ATS "cash register", maybe the top ATS team this year (BYU is close though). Nevada wins this thing at home if they play without mistakes.

USC - funny, I don't really like USC, never have, but I think they will pull this one out.....things almost always seem to go their way........except for Vince Young running the opposite way.

GOOD LUCK MAN........lets have a great ending to the season!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I love love love Hawaii pick. I have been on them all year and won some cash. I at one point would have bet my house on them, I don't think there is anyone in there last 2 games that should even come close. Kind of liking the Nevada only because they are 10-1 ATS this year and 5-0 at home.
    I am thinking of putting quite a bit on Hawaii this week. Anyone else like them ALOT?

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you on a lot of these...GL imgv...

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely in agreement on the OSU Beavers selection. The home field of the Civil War has won the last like 10 years. The way the Ducks are playing the last month I wouldn't even take them +14!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I think Im going to let the Ducks bite me in the ass one more time, but Im going to have to go with them here. Thats the only game Im playing that you posted. Sorry to see we are on different sides.

Good luck with the others.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking your ND prick bro.

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im loving ND also with that line Imgv

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    Im loving ND also with that line Imgv
    Alright!!! My good luck charm is up in this thread

Pistol Pete!!!

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I really like every play you have bro. ND worries me though and I wouldn't be surprised if USC hands it to them. Actually I expect USC easy. GL though, you should have a great weekend.

imgv94

Wow... That is all I need to say..

So Far 0-3 -9.48 Units.. Lost 2 Games by 1 pt... Sick..

imgv94

ADDING:

1.5* Teaser
    ND +15
    Hawaii -13

Trying to salvage today..

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

i normally love your plays imgv. The only one i hope you don't pull out is the ND play. I think USC romps by 2 td's.....

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was gettin luck of irish there on D late but Brady keeps overthrowing deep ball and McNight keeps dropping easy catches looking scared to get hit. Hope Booty stays shaken up and lets ND back in this game. What pisses me off the most is as bad as ND played that first half they easily could be leading.

imgv94

Worst weekend of football I have ever had.. What a fvcking nightmare!!!

This day really fvcked me up..

All the winnings I have accumulated basically gone..

I should of known this was going to happen when I got sick last night with flu like symptoms everything is just falling apart..

Come bash me I deserve it..

TODAY: 0-6 -17.76 Units
    YTD: 62-61 +1.12 Units.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94

I should of known this was going to happen when I got sick last night with flu like symptoms everything is just falling apart..

Not here to bash you, IMGV. You put your picks out here for public consumption and many people don't have the balls to do that.

Keep the faith! Better days are ahead!!

Doc JS

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

I don't think your the only one that got kicked this week.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

lost several of those along with you. Nevada sure turned it over early like they were looking forward to the BCS share of money...Still not sure why ND kept throwing it +30 yards on third and 5 when they were in 4 down mind set. arrgh!
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 11-26-06 at 11:37 AM.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

I got buried Friday and Saturday playing the stupid horses, so I know how you feel.

nevadaside

Probably my worst too

I wanted to rant earlier, I'll just take the blow and come back next week hopefully. It's my own damn fault this was probably my worst weekend ever anyway. If you're gonna mess with this stuff you have to have a bad one sooner or later I guess. Trying to recoup with an NFL teaser right now....come on INDY & SEATTLE!

Sorry for everyone else who had such a bad run as well.

PS: F@!% ORG.ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Sorry for my home teams performance this weekend.......Boise St. didn't even need to show up to win that thing.......Saturday was a ruling game day weather wise............game sucked dogs ass.

nevadaside

Keep your head up IMGV

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94

I second Doc's post, IMGV....you're one of the rulers here, always can't wait to see yours & Pag's plays & leans here, and also always eager to see your NFL winners too. When you're way down it can only get better. I am only just getting comfortable posting my plays here, & I really posted some bonehead ones this week.
    GL with the rest of whatever you roll on. Lets tear it up next weekend. I think there are a couple of good ones next Saturday, I'll put them up for discussion early Monday morning to see what everyone thinks. You guys put up some good analysis of your plays too. Not alot of people can do that, most of us can only agree or disagree with them.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay strong imgv...

imgv94

Thanks nevadaside.. I really appreciate the kind words bud..