chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

So Who Does Everyone Like- Florida -14 vs. Louisville, 46

what's the play guys? what's your angle?

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

This one is a NO BRAINER. Florida played the toughest schedule in all of the fbs and finished out 11-1 and 7-1 in the sec (the only loss being to #10 Georgia who went 12-2). They have the #3 ranked defense in the nation in scoring defense only allowing 13 points per game (think about that!).
    Louisville on the other hand had the 98th ranked schedule and barely won most of their games...NOT ONE WIN versus a ranked team. 6 of their 10 wins were by 5 points or less.
    Florida is going to steamroll Louisville. Lay the 14 points.
    Last edited by Pickem2win; 01-02-13 at 12:05 AM.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

hell yea man gotta lean florida a lot like tonight's game...you like over or under?

Pickem2win

Im staying away for the total on this game. With a gun to my head I would probably play the over but Florida's stingy defense concerns me. Will Louisville score enough to help it get over the total??
    42-14 is where I think this one finishes out.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Florida should destroy L'Ville. Louisville won't be able to do much against Florida's D.

Some things that worry me are the fact that a lot of Florida players are already thinking NFL and getting their paperwork in to see where they might go. Jelani Jenkins is out as well and a few other key players are banged up.

Florida has a great kicker, great punter, great KR/PR coverage and a great return game. Driskel is iffy, they don't have a great passing game but can pound it on the ground all day against L'Ville.

All things point to Florida stomping L'Ville but I think Louisville is more motivated, healthier now and has a better QB. 14 is a lot of points in a game where I don't know if I can trust Florida to play as a team instead of auditioning for the NFL individually.

Pickem2win

Primetime game...Assuming the Florida players are thinking NFL why on earth wouldnt they put on an NFL type performance?

I really think Florida can win this one in their sleep. I wouldnt over think it.

Gingerbread
    Gingerbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 796

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Florida should destroy L'Ville. Louisville won't be able to do much against Florida's D.

Some things that worry me are the fact that a lot of Florida players are already thinking NFL and getting their paperwork in to see where they might go. Jelani Jenkins is out as well and a few other key players are banged up.

Florida has a great kicker, great punter, great KR/PR coverage and a great return game. Driskel is iffy, they don't have a great passing game but can pound it on the ground all day against L'Ville.

All things point to Florida stomping L'Ville but I think Louisville is more motivated, healthier now and has a better QB. 14 is a lot of points in a game where I don't know if I can trust Florida to play as a team instead of auditioning for the NFL individually.
    Florida's D will dominate this game 100%. They have a sick rotation at D-line and are very well conditioned to just pound all night then pull away in the 4th quarter. The intensity and preparation will be there with the coaching staff after last season's collapse. All signs point to a well motivated Florida team coming in and crushing. The only issue could be that Florida's offense doesn't put up enough TDs in the red zone leaving a backdoor cover wide open. BOL on whatever you decide, just my two cents.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread View Post
    Florida's D will dominate this game 100%. They have a sick rotation at D-line and are very well conditioned to just pound all night then pull away in the 4th quarter. The intensity and preparation will be there with the coaching staff after last season's collapse. All signs point to a well motivated Florida team coming in and crushing. The only issue could be that Florida's offense doesn't put up enough TDs in the red zone leaving a backdoor cover wide open. BOL on whatever you decide, just my two cents.
    Agree completely, that's my biggest concern is Florida's offense putting up enough points to cover 14. I shouldn't have questioned their motivation when I really just question if their offense can put up enough points. L'Ville's D is average so they should run down their throat all game and as along as Driskel doesn't make mistakes they should be able to cover. 27-10 type game, but too close for comfort to make it a big play for me yet.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I'm kind of feeling Louisville if I had to choose. Even the team totals and over under seem very close to what they should be. I did a 3 teamed with 10 pts for Florida-4/over36/valpo -2. Seems solid enough I guess

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida's O scares me. After seeing Lsu's pathetic O make Clemson's D look like the 85 bears I keep questioning whether L'ville could do the same thing tonight.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Yup that O is the only thing that scares me. I watched UL a lot this year and against good defenses like UConn they looked like absolute garbage. I think it's one of those things that if UF has any O they win by 20 or so, but if they are not clicking and the running game is not rolling then I could see a close game.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Florida is a very,very good team,I'am not impressed with Lou...............but my problem with this game is that in laying -14.5 it still looks too easy to bet UF.............It is a pass for me and good luck to all.!!

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

i like 7pt tease - +21.5 and ov 40.5

best of luck to all

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

As much as I'd like to take Florida, I must stay away...who knows, you could get the sleep-walk Gators who barley drudged past ULL, Mizzou, and Bowling Green...

Too many questions to risk my money on...Florida starts slow, too - which could get Louisville into the game. Might be worth taking the Cards 1H...

Then again, as everybody has pointed out, Louisville has played NOBODY this season...

Just doesn't seem worth the risk...because really, from my eyes, you're betting on will Florida's true talent show up, or will they be asleep? B/c Louisville doesn't have the talent to hang with a fully clicking FLA team.

compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1550

I see FL winning the game but not counting out Lou. This may be a close game all the way through. 14 points is a lot to cover. I see Lou stepping up in the 1h to take the lead then loose it in the 2h. Looking at Lou to loose by 7-10. Taking Lou at +14

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Don't over think this. FL will win in another sleeper.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Fla & under worth a small play

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I think Florida will be fired up tonight I don't think cards Can move the ball they can't really run it passing team an they have had problems all year in pass protection against avg defenses Florida will be putting a ton of pressure on QB without even blitzing this leads to turnovers an Florida is a hard hitting bunch they have a great chance at turning out the qb's lights IMO he will not finish this game!! Solid play tonight with Florida 1H, quarter bets, an the game bet prolly will scoop them all Bol boys