MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida State Blowout At The Orange Bowl

Florida State (11-2), No. 12 in the BCS standings, is not apologizing for playing the schedule it was handed, and neither is No. 15 Northern Illinois (12-1) for busting the BCS with an invitation to the Orange Bowl after meeting a series of stipulations that guarantee a school from a non-BSC conference a spot in a BCS bowl. Northern Illinois was 58th in net punting and 67th in punt returns. Kicker Mathew Sims was 14 of 18 on field goals but has missed from 21 and 28 yards. FSU’s return game is among the best in the country, ranking No. 8 in punt returns and 16th in kick returns, and two-time Groza Award finalist Dustin Hopkins is a huge weapon. FSU did a good job for the most part in putting away its undermanned opponents but it also played down to teams such as South Florida, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech .While the game represents the biggest in the 113-year history of Northern Illinois football, Florida State had to “settle” for the Orange Bowl after some expected the Seminoles to be playing next week, in the same stadium, but for the national championship. My bet will be Florida State -14 and they shouldl win by two touchdowns or more at Sun Life Stadium[ where the Miami Dolphins play]. Florida State Blowout At The Orange Bowl

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

I'm In

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I finally decided I think FSU blows them out and my line moves to 14.5....now I feel like I can't take it when I could have got 13.5 earlier. I love NIU but they really can't keep up with FSU or defend them.

Roth-K
    Roth-K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

NIU is gonna get gang raped and cream filled! Fl. St. wins this by at least 14.