daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Terrible Coaching Thread

Les Miles passing the ball with a Rb who is average 10 ypc. Why run the ball for 10ypc when you can watch Zach Hamburger throw worm burners.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

If you recall, he blew the Alabama game by doing the exact opposite. The QB was red hot, hitting 4 straight passes to march them down the field. With one first down needed on 3rd and 5 to end the game, he runs the ball into the line. Then loses as Bama drives the field.

Les Miles always makes the wrong call.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

he could of ran the clock though

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

or at least burn some time outs. You see it every week. Guys with exceptional football knowledge getting paid millions of dollars fukking up basic game theory spots.

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

he's the biggest idiot i've ever seen...nice call to throw and pick up 8 yrds on 1st down, but then why not just run it?..pick up a 1st down and the game is won..then he has the whole team faking injuries..pathetic..i had a big play on clemson +3 2nd half so im not complaining, was looking really hard at 2nd half ml +150 but didnt pull the trigger on it, so i kindda wanted to see lsu hang on.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Les Miles always makes the wrong call.
    as much as he's an overrated coach this comment is way off

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

I agree with consensus here, 3rd and 2, with a good RB, you run the ball while also burning opponent's timeouts. Ruined my Vandy -7 & LSU ML parlay, what even was more annoying was lean on Tulsa & GTech hit. I blame myself, horrible QB, overrated coach and poor offence losses more bowl games than it wins conversely what a performance by Clemson, their Defense was certainly motivated after getting ripped apart last year in bowl game.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Still pretty po'ed. Les Miles owes a big apology to the gambling community today.