DBeahr88
    DBeahr88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wolfpack and Trojans today

NC State (+7.5) vs Vanderbilt
    USC (-7) vs GA Tech

The Wolfpack led by Mike Glennon will go into the Music City Bowl with something to prove. They had high hopes of making it into the ACC championship before losing four. Vanderbilt ended the season on a six game winning streak, but was against the lower half of the SEC. I see Glennon taking this 20th ranked passing offense into this game and controlling the tempo. Getting a two possession spread with the points is a gift.
    The Trojans, without Barkley will be able to take down this triple option of Georgia Tech. Getting them at -7 is good because Lee and Woods will dominate their secondary. I see the Trojans wooping up on the Yellow Jackets and winning in this game.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by DBeahr88 View Post
    USC (-7) vs GA Tech

The Wolfpack led by Mike Glennon will go into the Music City Bowl with something to prove. They had high hopes of making it into the ACC championship before losing four. Vanderbilt ended the season on a six game winning streak, but was against the lower half of the SEC. I see Glennon taking this 20th ranked passing offense into this game and controlling the tempo. Getting a two possession spread with the points is a gift.
    The Trojans, without Barkley will be able to take down this triple option of Georgia Tech. Getting them at -7 is good because Lee and Woods will dominate their secondary. I see the Trojans wooping up on the Yellow Jackets and winning in this game.

youch good chance you lose both of these..... I don't see USC stopping the triple option, and I don't see NC state scoring many points against Vandy.

DBeahr88
    DBeahr88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You will never win a game if the team your tailing has five turnovers in the first half alone. If they stop Vandy on a 4th and 14 then there might be a chance to back door cover. I have learned my lesson not to bet on ACC teams in bowl games. Too stressful

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

You should have learned that the whole season. Here's your chance to fade Clemson against LSU. Do you like winning or losing?

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    You should have learned that the whole season. Here's your chance to fade Clemson against LSU. Do you like winning or losing?
    Yeah, fade the ACC at all cost! SEC is going to show them whose boss!! Lol! Clemson is the one team in the ACC that I felt could run with LSU and look at the result...