bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bash beavers qb proformance tonight thread

I have never seen a qb play worse then this game ,has anyone ever saw qb play worse?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

No time to throw

With the way osu was running the ball and getting 20 yd screen passes all night, it's pretty strange that they lost

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The kid is Mike Riley's son. You didn't see the Rutgers quarterback last night did you? Makes OSU's qb look like Dan Marino.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

And with the defense start. Texas didnt have a first down until the 6th punt when osu was offsides

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    The kid is Mike Riley's son. You didn't see the Rutgers quarterback last night did you? Makes OSU's qb look like Dan Marino.
    i saw the game and he was bad but beavers quarter back was sacked 10 times and never tried runing the ball are even moving out of the way to avoid the sack.put on top of that 3 int and a fumble. his completion record was less then 50 percent.longest pass all game was 2yards.

bruins35

The coach should be fired for not takeing his son out and puting the better qb in.he just cost his team the entire season and made his son the bigest loser in the history of losers

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

ive goten ****** in sooooo many bowl games late in the 4th. zona duke and now this. i think i amma gonna stop and roar with the nba for the rest of the year which i have done pretty damn good.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

coaches fault they lost imo

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Mike Riley blew the game by leaving Vaz in at QB. The kid was just off............looked nervous...........played scared.

BTW............Vaz and Mike Riley are not related in any way.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

game sucked. couldn't believe they blew that lead

put me in primitive monkey tilt chase mode on michigan state. lucked out on that game

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    i saw the game and he was bad but beavers quarter back was sacked 10 times and never tried runing the ball are even moving out of the way to avoid the sack.put on top of that 3 int and a fumble. his completion record was less then 50 percent.longest pass all game was 2yards.
    Commentators were saying he had a sore ankle and couldn't move. Makes me wonder why they didn't put in the 2nd string QB but he was injured earlier in the season.

The big mystery is why didn't they try to run in the 2nd half? They were successful running in the 1st. I took the 2nd half over 27 1/2 because Texas couldn't stop the OSU run. I got lucky. The OSU coach was stupid.

bruins35

i cant get over how bad that qb was play after play after play.he is a senior playing his last game maybe the fix was in

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Vaz was horrible but Nova was way worse...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Mike Riley blew the game by leaving Vaz in at QB. The kid was just off............looked nervous...........played scared.

BTW............Vaz and Mike Riley are not related in any way.
    Only a father or a fool would leave an inept and incompetant kid in the game when you are trying to win and see that the qb has nothing to offer but sacks and turnovers. Take your choice as to which one Mike Riley is. I don't believe that Vaz is not Mike Riley's son or he has some video of Riley in a compromising posiition.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

you must of not watch gary nova and rutgers on friday then

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Only a father or a fool would leave an inept and incompetant kid in the game when you are trying to win and see that the qb has nothing to offer but sacks and turnovers. Take your choice as to which one Mike Riley is. I don't believe that Vaz is not Mike Riley's son or he has some video of Riley in a compromising posiition.
    I get your point. Vas was horrid and the Beavers pretty much have two starting QB's. 6'5" Sean Mannion started 8 games this season......going 6-2. In fact, Vas hadn't started a game since November 10th.

Riley made the wrong call at QB. Why he didn't switch up and go with Mannion........the QB with the 6-2 record this season...as well as a much bigger body......I'll never understand.