McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Orange Bowl

Honestly probably THE worst Orange Bowl matchup of all time... and Ill be there lol.

Anyways FSU will steam roll the ish out of this sorry Illinois team PERIOD.

Already made a play @ FSU -12.5

The safest thing obly would to tease this down to -6.5 (NO WAY DO THEY NOT WIN BY AT LEAST A TD)

FSU could shut this team out if they show up to play (which they should, a lot of these kids at FSU come from south FL and will have fam/friends in attendance.) Not to mention we actually have a number of players actually getting drafted (unlike NIU) so the motivation should be there.

So the question is who to tease them with?

Only thing worrying me is a back door cover if Jimbo cant call the right plays in the 2nd half (which he has failed before). But again I truley think its possible that FSU D can shut them out.

FSU ML, -13, or teased are all good plays IMO.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

NIU ML.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

If it was any other team besides Florida State, I would be betting against NIU.

For some reason I feel like FSU's offense keeps NIU in the game where as a legit team would jump on them early.

With that said, I hope FSU steam rolls them because NIU took OU's BCS bid.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

I swear sometimes I feel like a little kid hitting the "Ask Madden" button on Xbox could call better plays than Jimbo. However he's had weeks to prepare for this game and our athletes are far superior over anyone on that team. The D will be giving their offense great field all night and probably will end up scoring some points of their own.

On your NIU ML play I wish you luck, but you might as well be playing Louisville ML over UF as well because at least their a real team with a better chance than NIU IMO.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    I swear sometimes I feel like a little kid hitting the "Ask Madden" button on Xbox could call better plays than Jimbo. However he's had weeks to prepare for this game and our athletes are far superior over anyone on that team. The D will be giving their offense great field all night and probably will end up scoring some points of their own.

On your NIU ML play I wish you luck, but you might as well be playing Louisville ML over UF as well because at least their a real team with a better chance than NIU IMO.
    No way in hell i would bet NIU.

They shouldn't score a point against FSU's defense. I more worried about FSU's offense screwing things up, turning the ball over, and keeping them in the game.

NIU beat Army by 1 point, lost to a horrible Iowa team, and had to come back from double digits in the 4th quarter to beat a Kansas team that didn't win a game in the Big 12.

I mean, you have the worst team in the Big 12 who didn't win a conference game and they were up double digits on NIU in the 4th quarter.

This is how big of a joke it is NIU is in this game. I hope FSU wins 55-0.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post

The difference is FSU probably won't show up. NIU will damn glad to play in this game and they will show it. Plus, I'm betting on the team with the BETTER quarterback.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you guys honestly gonna say FSU has looked good this year? My god they looked like trash against GT.

Most overrated team this year south of Oklahoma.

Score 16 on NCst. Lol

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I have won a lot of money betting against FSU this year, but my gut tells me to take FSU big this game. I hate FSU and I think they have been ridiculously overrated and poorly coached especially considering how vulnerable they have shown themselves offensively and how easily they get down in out in every game that doesn't go their way. With that being said, they might actually have some success running the ball against an undersized MAC team.

It's too bad that they didn't get stuck playing LSU because that would have been fun to see EJ crapuel to get his ass knocked out again. I suspect the line would be higher than 4-5 like it is against Clemson.

Either way I wouldn't touch this game. Stay safe and take LSU against Clemson!