OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

My mind says ORST but the Pac10 says TEX.

I am having the hardest time pulling the trigger on ORST. They should be win here but they are in the Pac10. It's too hard for me to trust the inconsistent Texas team going through some issues but I learned during that UCLA game that Pac10 teams are garbage...what are the thoughts on playing a Pac10 team?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Old school. It's hard for me to say PAC 12 too.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas having off field issues all week. Oregon St has offense potent enough to get a lead and reduce the texas run game. This one could roll either way, but if the beavers can get a lead early, it will get ulgy

OhMyEli

Ahh perfect middle. Took orst first half!

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    I am having the hardest time pulling the trigger on ORST. They should be win here but they are in the Pac10. It's too hard for me to trust the inconsistent Texas team going through some issues but I learned during that UCLA game that Pac10 teams are garbage...what are the thoughts on playing a Pac10 team?
    Yeah, I loss a good chunch of money on Oregon State. Can you explain this reputation that the pac12 has? I want to make a note for the future. Thanks

ndirishfan
    ndirishfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Poor coaching....running all over horns all game and then start passin while up by 10...poor coaching

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by GWOZOZO View Post
    Yeah, I loss a good chunch of money on Oregon State. Can you explain this reputation that the pac12 has? I want to make a note for the future. Thanks
    Every conference has a reputation, I'll tell you briefly:
    (THESE ARE GENERALIZATIONS, NOT SAYING EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THESE CONFERENCES ARE ALIKE)
    -Pac 10: Typically these schools are a little undersized and pass a lot. They don't match up well with big teams over the course of a game as usually their offensive and defensive lines will get overmatched. Hard to trust them in bowl season against teams that are physical and/or especially talented.

-Big10: Big slow white boys. They normally get eat alive against quality teams they play in bowl season.

-Big12: Defenses are typically far behind their offenses. That is why they have had so many QB busts in the pros (not rg3 though) is because the best talent in the conference plays offense.