Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Am I the only one...

that thinks these suspensions on Texas is a big deal? players making bad decisions while at the bowl sounds to me like the team will play bad. I didn't think Texas was very good to begin with.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I question how good the Pac 12 is this year. So far, the Pac 12 should be 0-3 in bowl games if it wasnt for the last second Arizona win. The Big 12 was much better and Texas (even though young) is very talented. How often do you ever see a Pac 12 team beat a team from the Big 12?? Its pretty rare.

The two players that were sent home (probably) werent going to play anyways.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I like Oregon State in this one, Texas has no defense and Oregon State's defense will hold up against Texas' offense.

This one could get ugly, IMO.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    I question how good the Pac 12 is this year. So far, the Pac 12 should be 0-3 in bowl games if it wasnt for the last second Arizona win. The Big 12 was much better and Texas (even though young) is very talented. How often do you ever see a Pac 12 team beat a team from the Big 12?? Its pretty rare.

The two players that were sent home (probably) werent going to play anyways.
    I agree with all of this but still its a distraction. And I do believe Texas's coach has lost control of this team this year. They also lost to WVU

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

My fear for beavers is they have not seen backs the size and power that Texas has. If they run over beavers it could be like the Stanford game.