BIGRIG
    BIGRIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Took Rice...

It's been awhile since I was into sports betting big and now I'm going to give it another shot I won a few on the Rutgers 1h yesterday and sjsu the day befor as lucky as it was I looked at the game hard and Air Force has a strong run game and rice has shown they can grow on their losses from earlier in the year I expect that Rice will try to continue that on the game against Air Force. And expecting them to come out swinging as a lead early to gain momentum maybe the only defensive they have against AF run gam.

I took Rice 1H +.5 -115

What do you guys think?

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

In agreement here, motivation here is for RICE with this being 1st bowl game since 2008, game also in Texas which is close to RICE's home, defensively, not much difference both giving away over 400yds, offensively i prefer RICE'S balanced attack as they will make AF defend pass and run, strength of schedule about even, momentum at the end of season belongs to RICE as well. Like RICE outright, with point or RICE 1st half.

BIGRIG

Quote Originally Posted by neutral View Post
    In agreement here, motivation here is for RICE with this being 1st bowl game since 2008, game also in Texas which is close to RICE's home, defensively, not much difference both giving away over 400yds, offensively i prefer RICE'S balanced attack as they will make AF defend pass and run, strength of schedule about even, momentum at the end of season belongs to RICE as well. Like RICE outright, with point or RICE 1st half.
    Good to hear as I will be looking forward to this game and BOL to all on this game

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Like rice too. Got it at +3. Going to be close but Rice has a big advantage in TO margin and red zone offense. With two poor defenses, i see this game coming down to turnovers. AF has been careless with the football all year. Rice will also dolomate TOP in this one. Think their big backs and balance offense will wear down AF as the game goes on. Rice's kicker is a stud too.

AF is 1-7 ATS as a favorite, 3-9 overall.

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

Playing dogs for the first half have been very profitable this bowl season. Thats a great play!

BIGRIG

Looking good so far 7-0 isn't much of a lead but a win is a win keep it up Rice

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

You got unlucky buddy. They should have pounded the TD there and you should have got your money. Bad beat

BIGRIG

Really fumble? Fml

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRIG View Post
    Really fumble? Fml

Unlucky mate, RICE should have covered 1st half line as well.

My ML stake makes for bloody Rugters ML yesterday.

BIGRIG

Glad the guys who stuck with rice full game n 2h won just wrong side at the wrong time for me pick was solid bad beat tho one of them days go cuse didn't play it but wanted to couldn't trust my self after rice early lol n yeah I got lucky ony taking Rutgers 1H yesterday tables turned on me to day